Perhaps a final Thank You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very thoughtful words Laura...and so very heartfelt. I'm glad I got to meet you.

tc

Ditto all above. Missing you.

Keep posting to Laura here, I'm going to paste them into emails to her as she hasn't managed to get back here to read anything yet. I know it will mean a lot to her xxx

Dear Laura, I messed up my computer big time and erased all my contacts. Please e-mail me so I have your e-mail address.
You know I love you.
Kim

Oh my sweet Laura. How wonderful you are and everyone here needed you as much as you needed us. There have been so many times that you made me feel so better after hearing from you. I have had so many issues lately so have not been the best at keeping in contact the past couple of weeks but I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and you will forever be in my heart. I so wish I could meet you and give you a great big hug. I believe the word hero used not be used lightly but you my dear are a hero to me. Your grace, love and kindness is so inspirational. I hope we can talk and be friends for a long time as you mean a lot to me. You are a earth angel.

OK I've sent the entire thread by email to Laura so that she will know all the beautiful things you have all said to her.

I cannot imagine how she is coping living on her own :(

Any further replies, I will keep emailing to her if she hasn't logged in. (I checked and she hasn't since she posted the OP)

I heard from her very late last night. I told her how much she was loved.

Laura, thank you so much for such a loving, thoughtful post. Please know that you have been and continue to be appreciated and loved by this community! As Becky stated - "Knowledge is important here, but so is love, compassion, understanding, which you have in abundance. Please don't ever question your value". You have so much compassion and understanding. You were one of the first to respond to some of my earlier, anxiety ridden posts and to PM me. Your encouragement meant SO MUCH to me!

You are a dear, dear soul, and I wish you moments of peace and hopefully happiness. I am glad you are still reading the posts, and please just check in now and then, as able, to say "Hi".

Love to you!

I miss you Laura and hope all is well with you. I have been slacking with keeping up with you but want you to know I think of you so often. I hope you re doing ok and are reading these posts. You are truly an earth angel.

bucky and scared I've emailed your posts to Laura.

I haven't heard from her in a few days, but I do keep contact with her xxx

I'm sure she will very much appreciate these latest posts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back