Other
Country
US
State
AR
City
Fayetteville
Hello,

I am concerned. I have twitching all over, of course it's worse with anxiety. Today, as I bent over to put my little one's shoes on I experience a horrible muscle cramp in my upper right abdomen. It has since cramped up several times. Does this sound like something I should be concerned with. My other symptoms are twitching all over - very random...but a bit more on my left arm (I think due to a pinched nerve). I did see a neurologist a year ago in July for an MS concern; however, he gave me the clear then and other than the new fascis developing around September/October, I do not see any major weakness (other than perceived and anxiety induced tiredness). Basically, I'm concerned with the cramp in the abdomen and back on high alert because of that.

I can't imagine why you would come to an ALS forum with those symptoms. Maybe Google led you here. It led you wrong.

Considering that many people twitch for many reasons, that's no reason to think ALS.
Then you had a cramp when you bent over. Really common for people with kids.
I think the fact that you are on high alert is the only reason you're on high alert.

Go now, and enjoy a long happy life with your family.

Mike, thank You for the quick response! I will take your advise!! :)

Concerned after lifting

Hello All,

I'm trying to feel better...it's hard. I just did several push ups and dumbell lifts on both armss and now my dominant arm is completely sore while my no dominant feels fine..like I did nothing..which makeS me think theres an issue with the muscle...it also seemed to have a harder time with the push ups. I have been having soreness in the less dominant side for a while 6-8 weeks..it comes and goes.. and can't seem to shake the anxiety. Im 27 and I have a beautiful daughter who I can't imaging leaving...I live in fear of that every day! :(

Threadsmerged.

Please stay in this thread.

Please read all the stickies at the top of this forum.

ALS is not a muscle disease, you are good to go and start enjoying your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back