View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 07:04 PM #20 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Popopopo
State: All
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
gooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of light
Extremely Helpful Member
City: Popopopo
State: All
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
gooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of lightgooseberry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Man Up - Grow a Pair

I think there comes a point in life, at least it did for me, where I was surrounded by negative people. I had to learn to be positive, resourceful, and rely on myself for many different things. It has made me much stronger and be able to cope with things that have happened since. I work very hard to help my son see things in a more positive way.

For exa,ple, before Steve was diagnosed, Julien and I fought a lot. We are too much alike. Steve'als diagnosis made it so we had to work as a team and get along. So for me, als gave us the gift of a great relationship. It exacted a high price but I look at it as a final gift from Steve.