View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 02:01 PM #17 (permalink)

City: Lancaster
State: PA
Diagnosed: 12/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
tripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of light
City: Lancaster
State: PA
Diagnosed: 12/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
tripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of lighttripete is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Man Up - Grow a Pair

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurel View Post
But I also believe that some of those "glass half empty" personalities have been through hell in their formative years, and thus became that way due to lack of some of the basics like love and support in their youth.
Laurel
By most peoples standards I went through he11 growing up. But frankly, I don't care. Part of growing up is being responsible for your action. People who blame their up bringing and point to psychologist saying that they have a low self esteem, blah, blah, blah, are the biggest part of the problem.
Take responsibility for your own action rather than blaming them on others - and need to grow a pair!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tripete For This Useful Post:
laurel (05-17-2016), scaredwifetx (05-18-2016), ShiftKicker (05-17-2016)