Thread: DC-Advocacy Day
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 08:13 AM #16 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: renick
State: wv.
Diagnosed: 02/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
chally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member
City: renick
State: wv.
Diagnosed: 02/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
chally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud ofchally has much to be proud of
Default Re: DC-Advocacy Day

Made it home from DC and what a trip it was! So glad to have had my daughter& wife Beth w/ me as there was a lot going on. 1 St night friendly get to know each other dinner & show ( comedy) lots of people to meet. Great to see Becky& Matt, Mary& Tom, and wonderful to see grace and talk some.
Monday was prep day on the issues to be discussed with senators& reps. That night the incredible movie premier of "GLEASON". WOW! What a story! Tears pouring down. You all must see this flick. Tuesday, big day on the hill. Our contingent was small as we were the only ones from WV, three of us & a guide who was so much help in getting us around the hill and staying on track. We felt we were effective w/ our senators& rep. Becky described the issues so no need to do that again. I out maneuvered bedlack once again and he conceded my dress up one upped him. I dressed as corlorful as possible for the hill!
All in all it was a great time and we met many new friends both Pals&Cals from all over the country. Thank you ALSA and Marriot and all the young volunteers
And Steve Glendon's family & friends. That about it for now . Now on to the next thing! Love ya all chally