Diagnosis
01/2016
Country
us
State
PA
City
Allison Park
New to the forums. I was formally diagnosed Jan 14, 20016. I was pretty sure long before that date but the actual words hit me like a kick in the 'nads. I am quite sure that I still have not fully accepted the future.
I am sure that I will post again as the questions run rampant in my new world.
Thank you all in advance and God bless us all.

Welcome Bigbrat, to (as I've seen many times here) the club no one wants to belong to. I am also relatively new here. I have found everyone here very encouraging and willing to share their wealth of knowledge and experience. In those first days, I tried to take things one day at a time and to be gentle with myself. I'll be thinking about you.
M

Welcome BigBrat. Looking forward to many conversations.

Welcome, Brat. I don't think you can ever really "accept" it, just keep getting back up on the board.

Best,
Laurie

Welcome bigbrat, sorry to meet you here. You are among friends.
Vincent

God bless you and welcome. There are amazing people on this forum. You'll be glad you found it.

Hi and welcome to our family bigbrat.
Love Gem

Hi. We have the same diagnosis day. it really sucks huh? but it does help to talk to people here who get it. stick around :)

Hey bigbrat welcome, "nads" as in gonads? No don't git kicked there as it's the one place ALS doesn't effect you maybe pleasantly happy to know! Are you a vet? If so check out all there is under military thread. Keep posting it really helps to know your not alone. Great people on here! Especially Cals& mods. Your in the right place one day at a time. Chally

Welcome, Brat. We all know about that kick--wherever it lands! I'm sorry you lost the lottery and have landed among us, but this is a wonderful place if you must battle this monster. Post often, as questions, and read new an old threads as you are able to absorb the information. The stickies on anticipatory planning are very helpful when you are ready to read them.

Becky
Queen of Everything

The Forum is just about the best source on info regarding ALS as you will find. Welcome ! !

Welcome Bigbrat! I'm sorry you got this diagnosis. I just joined too, and I was diagnosed 4/16, so I know exactly how you feel. It's overwhelming and difficult.

This site is great for information regarding ALS, and the people here are knowledgeable and very kind.

Hugs,
Deb

Welcome Brat. You will receive great support here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back