Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
az
City
tucson
I'm about sick to death of the DIHALS "please help me" crap. Almost to a person they don't listen when told to see a PCP, don't listen when told they don't have ALS (and keep trying convince others that this new symptom changes their DX), and just on and on.

If they effing want it so bad they're welcome to mine. I'll give it up now.

Is there a way to filter those posts so I dont had to see them?

Probably not but I wanted to ask.

I just dont read them unless I am in the right frame of mind to deal with it. I think most people have mental health or weird stuff going on. Unfortunately sir google gets a workout and they end up here.

Go to the DIHALS forum and use the Forum Tools drop down to select Mark a Forum Read.

Then poke the New Threads button.

Big tbumbs up, greg. Worked just like i wanted.

Hey now, that's really smart! Thanks for that. It can be hard to read that section- but I am always so thankful I was responded to with both information and patience when I posted there last year. I try to respond to the really obvious ones every once in a while to do my part. There are some real eye rollers on there.

The one that bugs me is all the DIHALs stuff that shows up when you enter a search term. Short of searching each separate category independently, is there any way to eliminate the DIHALs stuff when doing a search?

Not perfect, but:

Go to Search.
Then go to Advanced Search.

Select the Search in Forums drop down, de-select Search all Open Forums, and select the specific forums you want.

Last edited:
I think our Greg is the King of Searching :)

Great tips thanks Greg!

The DIHALS posts are the only ones that I do not read on this site. However, I do admire those who have the patience to respond to them.

Thanks for the tip, Greg.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back