Status
Not open for further replies.
Janelles response is probably a good illustration of why this post does not belong in the religion section. I generally stay out of this area, but followed this tread in out of curiosity. I did not take the original admonishment to be religious and was so prized by the move. IMH0, this is the only section of the site that shouldn't necessarily be a judgement free zone. I tend to add "in my opinion" in front of everything I read. Religion, IMHO is seldom that tolerant, so I'll see you all back on the nonreligious version of this thread.

I moved this into religion because it was ethically prescriptive, and had "right to life" overtones. I felt it was jarring (and possibly frightening to newbies) where it was.

I'm open to suggestions -- should I have deleted the last part and left it where it was? I try not to delete things, obviously. At any rate, I'm sorry, Janelle et.al., for any distress that move precipitated.

Dawood has a near-duplicate post in the original location, which I have left, so he has double the exposure -- not sure what else I can do here, so over and out.

Best,
Laurie

Last edited:
Oh shoot, I'm not sure there's an answer here that will please everyone. Maybe this is a lesson in "letting it go" and just trying to respect what EVERYONE's thoughts and intentions. Laurie, I didn't mean to be critical. I'm also afraid that I've upset our sweet, funny Janelle. I didn't mean to--just conversation.

Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back