View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 07:41 AM #2 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Pit of hot
State: FL
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
gooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to behold
Extremely Helpful Member
City: Pit of hot
State: FL
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
gooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: This sounds like a great smoothie recipe

It does sound good. But with so many on anxiety or depression meds it may not be the best idea for everyone. I would give it a try though!

We tended to use fruit, juice or cream, greek yogurt, protein powder, etc. The fruit was frozen unless I could find good pineapp,e. Pi eapple really helped steve's alternating dry mouth and extra saliva. As his breathing and grip changed, we went to Tervis cups with tops and the big stra2s. It was so much easier to get liquid up the straw.