Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
I just found this and thought it sounds rather divine, though I'm not a whiskey girl I thought it could be substituted with baileys or similar.

For those PALS getting sick of the same old smoothie, or looking for one to share with their CALS :)

Soak some ginger nut biscuits in whiskey ( this will determine the thickness of your drink the more biscuits the thicker it will be ) until they are very soft ..

Pour into your blender ..

Add one teaspoon of honey ..

Peel a small eating apple and slice, then add to blender ..

Put some ginger ale into a cup and add a small drop of sugar ( this will remove the gas/ fizz in the ale just in case it fizzes in your blender ) pour into blender ..

Blend until smooth ..

Pour into a glass and add some fresh cream ..

It does sound good. But with so many on anxiety or depression meds it may not be the best idea for everyone. I would give it a try though!

We tended to use fruit, juice or cream, greek yogurt, protein powder, etc. The fruit was frozen unless I could find good pineapp,e. Pi eapple really helped steve's alternating dry mouth and extra saliva. As his breathing and grip changed, we went to Tervis cups with tops and the big stra2s. It was so much easier to get liquid up the straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back