Status
Not open for further replies.
I donated so many things, Mike. We had wedding gifts we never used that went. I figure if I didnt need thek for 27 years the chances are unlikely.

My friend helped me simplify my closet yesterday. Three garbage bags of clothes to donate. Yay!! On to the next simplify project. :)

That's great Marg! You got hold of the book we are talking about and used her method? I'm hoping to do some more over the weekend, I have to keep up momentum ;)

Mike how wonderful that you got that framed!

That's what I am actually finding even after only beginning this process as outlined in the book - I am going to find and start appreciating things that I've had a long time by getting rid of the stuff that didn't really bring me joy.

I forget if you got around to reading the book yet?

Mike If the kids don't want the diploma- and I hope they do not at the very most scan it before you trash it but I say just trash it. Yes she worked hard for that piece of paper but I doubt she spent any time gazing at it after the first time it was hung on her office wall. The diploma is probably not a memento that gives you joy. I seem to remember her bag does? Or possibly something she or you got from a patient?

It's 6 months since my PALS passed and while I do stay on top of bills, important paperwork, etc, I have been piling all the filing into the spare bedroom. We had downsized significantly before his DX as we went "full-timing" in our RV and sold our house. When we bought it back we unloaded everything from the RV to the garage. My nephew came and helped me sort thru all of that but I have yet to sell the rest or the 5th wheel and truck. I just ordered the book!

Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back