Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Sent to post out today one on hospic the other on mortgage ins. Can some one explain why they disappeared really frustrating. Thinking seriously of dropping off.

Lemme look into that, Chally. Back in a few minutes.

They are both there. There are two threads going about the bugs afflicting all of us. David is working on it. You might try refreshing the thread when you open it or looking at your post history on your statistics page. I saw those posts using both methods. I am sorry it is burdensome. It is for me and everyone else too

Chally, I found them. They posted OK. It’s just that you couldn’t see them.
We’re all having the same problem, but I found a temporary workaround.
Whenever you land on a thread, you’re probably not seeing the latest posts, because we’re having a server problem the last few days. So here’s what you should do.
Once you land on a thread, Press Function + F5 simultaneously to refresh your browser, and the newest posts will become visible to you. This is a PITA, but it’ll work until the server is fixed.

Got my home mortgage insurance approval today $ 340.75 @ month. For $ 131,000.00 seems high but better then nothing.

Hey Pete, thanks for posting. I also do not take any meds and see the decline daily so your journey is much appreciated by me. Sending good energy your way and also to you Audrey. Love ya both chally

Thank you nikki&mike, I wish I had more patience w/ tech stuff but I am learning! Again, thank ya folks!

I have spent hours typing post others only to lose them. Something is up at least on my end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back