View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 01:03 AM #12 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road

Hi Carol Theresa Fisher and TBear. I've been away most of the summer too. Down to Oshkosh Wis. for the biggest and best airshow in the world in the last week of July first of Aug. Show runs for a week. Great if you like aircraft. Got to Muskoka for 2 weeks. Weather not great but livable. Losing some strength in my left hand and breathing is crappy. Winded walking even a short distance and if I carry any thing upstairs I really feel it. When I lay on my back it feels as if my lungs are collapsing. Really scary. Ok to sleep on my side though. Fisher could you tell me more about this transfusion chair? I was thinking about going skydiving. A friend sent me a song by Tim McGraw called Live today like you were dyin tomorrow. Kind of a neat song in our position. So this friend wants to take me skydiving. Just might do it. After all what's the worst that can happen. Hell I could be run over by a bus. Or get ALS. TBear some things can be funny again. Hang around here I'll get you laughing again. As long as the moderator doesn't censor me. Take care folks. I'm home for a bit so I'll be keping a watch on you. Al.