I told him if he did it again I'd take a picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even shared this with Steve, Becky. Although driving around and having these accidents can be very dangerous, he is living and refuses to let this disease knock him down. My husband never goes anywhere except to the grocery store once in awhile with his brother. He gets up, turns on the TV and plays X-box at least 12 hours per day.

I also have to admit the pics made me smile a little. You are a wonderful wife and I can tell that you even chuckled after seeing the pics and letting the steam out your ears, nose and mouth. I would tell him that you are going to dress him in a football helmet, padded overalls everyday.

On a serious note, I do hope you can stay healthy and he gets how dangerous this is for both of you.

I hope clinic went well.

Good morning, everyone. Boy do I feel better today!

I should start by clarifying that I did unhook the seatbelt and roll my darling away from the chair and onto his back before taking the picture. Heck, I even went for the lift before thinking of it!! Of course everyone at clinic yesterday had to see it. I think it was a badge of honor for him...

As always, we got great support at our clinic appt. Unfortunately, his right arm and shoulder are much weaker, and not just from the stress of the morning as they are weaker than the left. His MIP was 110% but his FVC down to 62. Still not bad, but he needs to use the Trilogy more. The next time he's loopy I'm going to video him and show it to him later... We got his chair adjusted and were shown some arm troughs that aren't as wide as the ones he passed on months back because of door clearance issues. Also some curved calf pads that should keep his legs from falling off the footrests when he's tilted back. We also discussed attendant conrols for those times when he get's too sleepy to drive safely.

Heidi had run off after the morning's accident (she came close to being crushed), but greated us when we got home, so all is good with the world.

Hey Mark, you could never piss me off :).

Well it's official, I'm going to hell because I just laughed my butt off at those photos... Sorry but I couldn't help it.

Well it's official, I'm going to hell because I just laughed my butt off at those photos... Sorry but I couldn't help it.

At least I will have some company down there.....we can talk about cars and motorcycles.......Let us not forget about dating supermodels and partying with rock stars as a topic of meaningful discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• devil.gif
    devil.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 472
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back