Other
Country
US
State
VA
City
Manassas
Hi everyone,

I was unable to find my last thread so I wasn't sure if it was still available.

Just an update, I have now had 3 emg's, the only area not checked is my back. I am still being told no signs and normal tests. With that said, the new Dr did see atrophy on either side of both knees between visits however he said the last emg was normal. My left pinky and ring finger almost get stuck when I bend them and thr ring finger and middle seem to always be together and touching when I use that hand I have to spread all my fingers to force them to seperate and it's starting on right hand too. Interesting enough it all seems to affect both sides simultaneously including the atrophy which is even on both sides, and twitching continues.

In addition my hands are showing atrophy on the knuckles. I have 2 mri's today. I looked back a few years because I've also noticed my back is sunk in and I do have history of degenerative disease and spurs on my spine given the results, and within a month my red cell count is low. Swallow study shows food is getting stuck at the sphincter muscle the opens to release food into stomach.

Has anyone had any experience with these issues and normal emg's ?

I hope you are all well, any input is greatly appreciated..

Signed: Still at it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back