Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanders, All I will add is I know many people who have gotten Gardesil, my autistic/add son included. None have had a problem. The whole idea of a vaccine is to Rev your immune system and build antibodies. So immunological tests may be temporarily affected,.

I have had a positive ana for the last 20 years. It can mean nothing.

Get help for your anxiety because it seems severe. Please stop posting until you have had your doctor visits.

Very sick people and their exhausted caregivers are replying. Show some mercy to us and wait.

I appreciate all the help that has been offered and given to me. I am thankful for you guys tolerating as much as possible my health anxiety. I am going to be ok. The neurologists says this will go over time , the bad vaccine reaction. It was not a MND she told me. I will not bored you with the details. I apologize for being inconsiderate during my phobias. I hope the best and just hope for forgiveness for being so worrisome, The work you guys do for us is very thoughtful and caring. I am wondering if there is a way to donate to your forums. Take care and once again thank you for helping me make it through this difficult road I had driven down. I hope the best and hope your holidays were decent. Happy holidays and have a great new years. You guys are so much more positive than me and I hope I can gain the same one day also.
(dr told me to stop worrying and enjoy the life I have and that I am going to be ok)

Thanks for the update, Sanders.

on every single page in this forum there is a bright red link at the top right that says Donate to ALS forums

all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back