Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
WV
City
Sandyville
Up until recently, my dreams were mostly my safe haven. I could talk clearly, whistle, sing and eat a big fat juicy filet! Now my dreams replicate my current status. If I had the strength, I'd like to go to a junk yard with a ball bat and bust as many windshields, headlights and bumpers until I passed out from exhaustion. Instead, I get to pass out from exhaustion from a half hour at the Home Depot.

Sorry, very pissy day for me today. Still love you guys.

Vince

Feeling for you, Vince. Wish I could carry half your load for you, brother.
--Mike

here let me have a bat too

oh dreams are supposed to be our havens :( it must feel like crap piled on crap lately Vince

If Mike could take half your load I'd take the other half!

So sorry Vince. Hope this is temporary brought on by the recent trauma perhaps?

Vince I wish we could all split up the loads that PALS carry. I would love to swing the bad for you. I have never thought about being locked up in a junk yard but dang what a great idea. What vehicle windshield do you want me to shatter first? If you have a computer, notepad or phone you can get apps or downloads that have sounds such as ocean, rain, forest etc. I suffer from bad nightmares and have done so for a long time. I also have a hard time sleeping. Listening to this to fall asleep and while sleeping has cut the nightmares down. I always pick ocean and imagine I am diving when in bed. I love being in the ocean. my thoughts are with you Vince s you have been through so much.

I'd bat for you Vince. So sorry, but I know that doesn't help.

tc

Hey Vince, You can live vicariously thru me. I often take my Vanguard 270 and go shoot targets just for stress relief. Close your eyes and let me bust some things for you. Breathe. I feel for you. Having been sober for a good number of years I am now having "Drinking dreams" It is messing me with my days and nights. Jon is down to 130, you would think after all that wonderful Christmas food he would have put on a pound or two.
Love ya man!

Sorry for the late response. I've said it before and I hope I'm able to say it a million more times; you ALL mean the world to me.

Vince

Hey I want a BAT! $hit I never sleep that some insane trauma doesn't creep in. Seems I git all the crazy diseases, ALS, PTSD, Addictions& alcoholics but still life is life and I wouldn't have it any other way. As it was said before " somebody else always has it worst" love ya chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back