Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutchy, believe your doctor or believe us. You don't have symptoms of ALS. You should go now.

So atrophy and breathing problems are no symptoms.?
Im 29 years old...
H reflex absence is not bad

Dutchy, those symptoms can be anything. You didn't describe ALS.

You must be diagnosed by a doctor to see what you have.

Doctor called me back and the h reflex dont end ...
She never saw it by a ncs ,
Need to go back on friday for body exam.
Strange thing an other neuro already did it 2 days before the ncs. Without strange reflexes.

P.s. how can i post pictures from my phone to the website.

Regards

Let us know what your doctor says.

I ll let you know, frustrating that nobody ever heard from a not upburning reflex in a cms.
Babinski was good and all the other reflexes too.
I still hooe for a neuropathy and there are no proves that pesticides or rodenticides causes ALS or Psma.
But with a neuropathy its plausible.

Atrophy never comes symmetric? And only when your muscles cant be moved right?

Regards

picture of my foot.
Notice the verry big hole

<Dutchy, the link didn't work -- Mike>
<Je beschikt niet over de nodige permissies om deze bijlage te downloaden>

Dutchy, to upload a photo to this website, go to your profile, look down to the right and see the Albums box. Make a new album and upload your photo.

Hello last update here.
Today to my neuro. Dhe did all the reflex test and no strange thungs babinski was good only my right foot with the pantellar(knee) test went verry fast and strong... my neuro said no prob its a bad sign if nothing happens. What i thought was a hyperreflex.
Maybe somebody van explain when it is a hyperx reflex.
My feet just after swings as a reflex but nothing strange with the ankle.

She said there is nothing wrong ankle reflex good and she told me we have contact after 6 months....if got symptoms and notice that i get tired much faster.
Atrophy.... she did not see it but i see dents..that were not there before.
On monday i go to my normal doctor and let her do the basic test and reflexes.
And this week also to a psyc.... just in case its between the ears only.

hyperreflexia is when there is more reaction than there should be, but a neurologist can tell if what is happening is a sign of disease or not.
people who are anxious often have hyperreflexia!

I'm glad to agree with your neurologist - you don't have any ALS symptoms. It is good that you now follow up with your regular doctor and let them treat you for whatever they find is going on.

dents are NOT atrophy

Hello thank you for these words!
This is the last thing what the doctors need to test one more time.
If the hit me with the hammer soft they were both the same.
If hit harder the left one was launched and just swing without strange reaction of my ankle.

How long does atrophy takes?
Does it come symmetric or asymmetric in ALS OR PSMA?
My calfs are do thin i even see bone from my ankle and under my knees.

My calfs at the back look ripped...

Please stop hon, you have been given all the advice and opinion we can give. No one sees ALS in you, not your doctors and not those of us here who know the disease.

You are really doing everyone a disservice by posting on like this. You won't convince us and we have to look after our dying friends here.

I know you are scared, but honestly, we are dealing with the reality. Join a general health anxiety forum if you need to talk about your fears.

all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back