Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give you an update. I sent a letter to the Chief of Anesthesia at OSU detailing the appalling comments from the anesthesiologist at my consult. He responded to me immediately telling me that indeed it was NOT in the best interests of PALS to have general anesthesia and there was no reason for me to have it for this procedure. He also says he himself will be my anesthesiologist during my surgery. Lastly, he assured me that he would address my encounter with that anesthesiologist and said "the comments made to me were inexcusable".

We shouldn't have to fight for the best care but let this be a lesson to all of us. WE MUST DEMAND THE VERY BEST CARE because there are wolves in sheeps clothing out there.

Thanks everyone for backing me up.

Vince

Good for you Vince!
No we shouldn't have to fight, but even more we shouldn't feel that we have no way to reply when such idiocy is put to us. You obviously did a great job of advocating and this will become a learning experience for the bloke who was so stupid to say these things to you!

Actually, Tillie, Vince's moron wasn't a bloke. But still.

Vince, I'm glad you got action.

So when's the procedure?

Surgery will be next Thusday, December 3rd

Vince

i'll be thinking of ya vince and sending good energy your way. love ya chally

Great Vince you will be so ready for lots of xmas cheer to go down that tube!
We will all be thinking of you :)

All the very best, I will be thinking of you.
Love and hugs Gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back