Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
We've got gorgeous Dave back...still waiting on Glenn, broken down cowboy.
He hasn't logged on since September.
I have sent a few PMs but no reply.
Does anyone know how he is?

Janelle xx

Charlene and I were both wondering about him too!
Audrey

Yup.....there is a handful of peeps I wonder about. GLAD Davbo is back. I have been thinking about AZgirl lately, hope she is doing OK.
The dynamic of this forum is unique, in that we are all dealing with a death and doomsday scenarios. For me, each person we loose takes a chunk out of my heart.
I have deliberately not allowed myself to get attached to the noobies for that very reason, but that doesn't mean I don't care.
The mental and physical aspects of dealing with this disease can stimulate periods of isolation and fear in us, which is an explanation of why many of us come and go.

I am in contact with Azgirl Mark. She is dealing with progression of course but just had the family wedding where she officiated. I believe she reads here regularly

I am in contact with Azgirl Mark. She is dealing with progression of course but just had the family wedding where she officiated. I believe she reads here regularly

Thanks......Good to hear she is living life and still enjoying it!

Glenn wasn't doing well according to his last posts. His progression seemed to be rapid. He wrote he was entirely dependent on care. I miss him. May God bless him and give him peace.
Charlene

Azgirl did the wedding for my daughter on Nov. 7 and it was wonderful - a magical celebration up in the foothills in Tucson. With lots of help from family and friends, we made it a weekend to remember forever.

Sadly our dad passed away the next day after the wedding. Azgirl took him golfing up until his 84th birthday, 2 years ago when she was diagnosed with ALS. They had a very special bond.

I haven't been reading as much on this forum as I used to, but so appreciate everyone on here who contributes. I learn so much from all of you.

Giving thanks for all of you - a day after Thanksgiving.

:)..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back