01/2015
Country
US
State
Chicago
City
Illinois
I'm 16 and a male

Earlier this year I was experiencing: Dizziness, Fatigue and Vomiting So I went to a Neurologist and made an order for two kinds of MRIs non-contrast and with contrast. Now, in the middle of the non-contrast MRI i got scared and couldn't finish the MRI but they asked an doctor if the MRI is good enough to read it the doctor said it's all god and clear there is no tumor in there.

Up to this day i'm experiencing these kind of symptoms: Ringing in my right ear, Fatigue, Headache(right side only), Shaking all over the body, Muscle Spasms all over the body and Blurred Vision (I don't know if this count but i stare all day at a computer monitor)

And i notice my right eye twitch is getting worse does this sound als? Help please

Does not remotely sound like ALS to me. And being 16 unless one of your parents died very young from the rare form of rare familial ALS your chances of ALS even if you had symptoms ( you don't) are almost non existent. However see a doctor again for your symptoms to find out the cause and fix it. Your answer is not here. Take care of yourself by eating right staying hydrated and by not researching fatal diseases you do not have
Good luck

Zhuglt, it does matter that you stare at a computer screen all day. It won't give you ALS, but you'll certainly be prone to depression. (And you know it's bad for you or you wouldn't have mentioned it.) Walk around for 10 minutes every hour and limit your screen time to half what you've been doing.

Nikki is absolutely right in everything she said. Good luck with your doctor.

But when i try to raise one of my foot while lying down my legs shakes and i feel a little pain at my back....

I did not say you have nothing wrong. I said it sounds nothing like ALS. It still does not. Please go to your doctor and in the meantime leave your computer and stay away from sites like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back