01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
Free stuff, you pay the shipping.

Transfer Stand: this is a cool thing if you can still support your weight. Pals stands up and leans on it, the stand rotates and the pals sits down. my husband was using it until the very last day.

Various Pillows: one is a bipap pillow that was never used, I have two U shaped pillows that have a hole where the ear goes. husband loved this one as he could not move and the hole kept him from getting pressure sores on his ears. the other two goes between the legs so knees don't knock together and the other fit nicely behind his back to keep him on his side.

Bedding: a twin sized fake sheep skin which is not as nice as the real thing but still nice and soft and only used for a couple months last winter, and an unopened bed protector pad for a twin bed size also.

Roho cushion: 16.75 x 18.5

Manual Hoyer lift: never used

Homemade Awesome Cup holder for Permobil: Lonny loved this thing. it slipped into a mounting bracket and was made from a computer holder. we added the cup holder. he was able to enjoy drinking anything thru a straw by himself until he passed.

Let me know what you want--you just have to pay the shipping. I can also send pictures. will box what you want up and send it to you.

we are ready for a hoyer, but i don't think we have the room for it.

I kept it in the garage.it is about the size of a wheelchair I guess. if you need one you need one, just sayin

Not even that size if you get one that folds. Ours did not, but we kept it in a bathroom next to the tub we could no longer use.

mine doesn't fold either.

REally? Well it could be a lifesaver then!

Any suggestions on how to ship it?

my zip is 92694

jen

My wife could use the cup holder. can you email me a pic of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back