Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dougie, welcome to the nightmare. we're all terminal everyone of us on the plante. post often love ya chally

As a friend of mine used to say - "Life is a sexually transmitted terminal condition, you might as well enjoy it"

Hi Dougie,

I think that's great that the University will be able to work with your own voice that way. I am very happy for you! I had hoped that I might have been able to bank my own voice for future use, but unfortunately that wasn't to be.

But I am truly happy for you, and I was glad to hear from you! Keep in touch...

Laura

Welcome. Keep on living each day by not counting each day! When you need a little push and have some time check in here. There are way to many awesome and motivating fighters on here.

Thank you for this information, Dougie. I believe I'd seen this site (and article) a little while ago, and I found it really helpful. I then somehow, with all that's been going on, managed to "lose the site" or to "lose the memory of the article having ever been there". So, Thanks! for bringing it back to my attention! I already know it will be very helpful in many different ways, both to me, and to some of the people who are in my life. Best to you, Laura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back