View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 10:00 PM #20 (permalink)

City: San Diego
State: CA
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
fionae is on a very distinguished road
City: San Diego
State: CA
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
fionae is on a very distinguished road
Default Re: Hoping to share now...

Dear Charlene
I had just written a message to you just now but when I tried to post it to you it somehow disappeared. I don't know what happened, I just feel so unfamiliar with computers and how to post on forums and everything.

Thank you so much for reaching out to me at this time of despair and feeling so alone, I just saw your message to me a little while ago for I ended up falling asleep and sleeping all day, after not having bn able to sleep last night,. Your warm and caring words have continually meant a lot to me, as you have sent messages several times to me,. And I have already in the past days been rereading them over and over again. You have such a generous spirit.

I am divorced (many years ago). I do have a very wonderful son from that long marriage of many years. I am so grateful for my son.

I'm sorry I am beginning to feel that I'm not thinking clearly. I want to thank you for writing to help me. It means so much to me. I am so sorry that you have this disease, Charlene. Thank you so for your help. Thank you. Sincerely Laura.