Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
UK
State
cleveland
City
thornaby
I have symptoms of muscle tremoring/spasm, muscle weakness and some sort of wasting in muscles but nothing to drastic i dont think still lost alot of mass, I have vertigo, abnormal heart rhythm and fatigue, and massive headaches while unable to think properly like a brain fog, my moods tend to fluctuate also, still get vertigo even lying down its as if the bed is rocking. These symptoms started after taking statin and havent got better in a month now.

The muscle spasms happen all over my body and even cause my heart to skip beats.

I dont think this is als but i thought i better ask? is it neurological, I was hospitalised for 3 days with abnormal heart rhythm and they couldnt find anything physically wrong, they said it was a mystery why im having abnormal rhythms and why my heart rate is going high for no reason. my ck levels are normal ive been told.

All this points AWAY from ALS: "have vertigo, abnormal heart rhythm and fatigue, and massive headaches while unable to think properly like a brain fog, my moods tend to fluctuate also, still get vertigo even lying down its as if the bed is rocking. "

You're having some other problem, not ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back