Status
Not open for further replies.
Janie - a PEG is inserted endoscopically, while a RIG is inserted radiologically :)

Still sending my thoughts to Max, he and Sandy are resting up til Tuesday.

Bob's wife please start a new thread so we can say hi, this thread is for Max.

Thanks Tillie!

Max is now on the surgery schedule for Friday. I sure hope his recovery goes faster than this!

Thanks for update. Hope Max and Sandy feel completely enveloped by the love and good wishes coming their way.

I also want to say thanks for the update. Thinking and praying for Max and Sandy this week.

Steve

Thinking of you Max, keep your spirits up.
Paulette

Texas Tracy says go max go. It will be fine. Texas TC says it will be fine as well. I can vouch for the fact that it makes lots of things easier to do besides just eating. I initially thought otherwise as well probably but once I ducked my head and got the blender and decided that Tracy was going to eat like the rest of us it has been no big deal since that moment. Go max go. And by the way max, I am TC. Nice to meet you. Good luck. Piece of cake.

[love to Max!

Texastx....you ducked your head and got the blender? That's GREAT. Feed her what you feed yourself! I'm so glad you've joined us!

good on ya max, sending love chally

Hey Max! So the docs are saying your stomach isn't in the right place? Well, we all know that your heart is definitely in the right place! As for your brain, I suspect a little twist to the irreverent there -- and that is why we love you! Hope all goes better tomorrow.

So the docs are saying your stomach isn't in the right place? Well, we all know that your heart is definitely in the right place! As for your brain, I suspect a little twist to the irreverent there -- and that is why we love you! Hope all goes better tomorrow.

Ditto that! x

As you can see from all the posts, we miss you, Max! Praying for a successful surgery tomorrow.
Charlene

Missing you MAX. Been posting remodel pics like you wanted.Good luck tomorrow. Big hugs to you and Sandy

You're in my prayers Max...we all miss you very much...much success tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back