Is there ANYTHING that gets rid of mucus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried pickle juice? I have aso tried the pinapple juice but I gravitate to the pickle juice and I'm trying to drink more water. We just buy the Kosher dill and use the juice. This came from my doctor.:)

I've just remembered, my old physio is in to all the new age stuff, and she swears by something no one on the planet would touch normally :
Apple Cider vinegar.
Not sure if it would help, but if all else fails...

In the UK there's a very knowledgeable chap who has researched all sorts of medication and supplements and says he has managed to slow his progression. Mucus and how to eliminate it probably has a thread of its own. Search MND Forum and his username is Fishmate 12.

Thank you candle-a bit confusing to me as to what hes actually taking for mucus and what brand. I thnk olive extract of some type.;
Im always a bit leery of people saying they have slowed their progression, as this disease is so individualistic. Is it the supplements or has he reached a plateau? Even if it is a supplement which one, and would tht work for someone else. If he has something that helps mucus, Im willing to try it, but I cant tell from the thread what that is.

We use Apple cider vinegar with honey daily, just a spoon full in a glass of water, not for mucus but for keeping all sorts of bugs away. Especially when travelling ..ie on cruise ship we never got any of the tummy upsets or flu like many around us did.
Love gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back