Well hell, I fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did one of those falls on the stairs a few weeks ago- when the neuro asked if I had fallen I called it a controlled landing. Pressed myself up against the wall when I knew I was falling and sank down on the stairs. Ass hit the edge of the step and was sore for a few days.

Gregory! Falling...with style...is waaay cool as a teenager! They kind of lose their appeal after a certain age! It's all good. I've reached the cut off age too!
I'm so glad your son was home, I don't want to think otherwise...

Awesome Mark. Doing things that were previously taken for granted is so inspirational for us all.

Take care all...
God bless, Janelle x

>So the moral is to be very careful picking things up off the floor

wheelchair time? big hint :-(

Attachments

• 10388067_890633860976186_3190117571341163681_n.jpg
    10388067_890633860976186_3190117571341163681_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 156
Hey Greg.....look at it from the glass half full perspective. You could have awakened in Tijuana with a sore ass and a bad tattoo........ see you got lucky. It is all about perspective: shock:

Roflmao, BigMark. I am envisioning the movie The Hangover. Greg so sorry to hear about your fall. Those inflatable donut rings can help with a broken or damaged tailbone. Hope the pain goes away soon.

And I apologize in advance.

I know it's not funny, but thanks for making me laugh.

In my opinion, when we have a sense of humour we HAVE EVERYTHING. Plus, it's better than the alternative. :)

I really hope it is not your tailbone Greg but if it is better than a donut is the " tush cush". In spite of the ridiculous name it is designed to take pressure off.

Rally sorry to hear about your fall, Greg. Glad to hear you are mostly ok.

While I am trying to learn from the experience of others, I have had a few self-taught lessons in the fall department;) They are not fun.

When my doctor last asked if I had fallen, I asked him to define a fall. I really did not think it was fair to count the ones that involved a semi-controlled landing on something other than the floor:) He did not seem amused.

Steve

OHHHH, there's that "controlled fall" line again! Actually, in our house it's called a controlled sit. We'd go through entire clinic days with hubby arguing with EVERYONE about whether they counted as falls. LOL. Here's the answer: did you mean to wind up on the floor?

How is your rump today? I hope it's feeling better!

I don't count it as a fall if I land on furniture or the toilet (which has endured numerous hard landings)

I started a thread on this a while ago...I am pretty sure we decided a fall is a fall. It involves a loss of balance etc, which goes towards progression...
Every one please take care (says me who just went to the lav in the dark...clever! )
God bless, Janelle x

I have a bit of tenderness about my nether area but overall not bad. It could have been much different.

My wife says I'm resilient.

I said I'm lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back