Question to CALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if a glove that keeps the hands "semi" straight might be of help. I have thought about this a lot for typing, or using a remote control for TV or a bidet? Any thoughts?

Pete it's funny that you mention that.
Wayne is trying to figure out a glove for me. He's thinking sewing some elastic along the top of a glove, from half way along the finger to the middle of my actual hand.
I had mentioned a previous post of yours to him, this is how far we've got. I'm on the hunt for gloves that will be strong enough to hold the elastic but gentle enough so I'm easily able to move my fingers.
Will let you know how it goes.
God bless, Janelle x

Isotoner makes a glove for winter that has a flap u can flip over and turn into mittens. In glove form ithe fingers go to bbetween the first and second joint from the tip of finger.

Another thought...what about a wrist support for ergonomics. Staples sells a smart glive that offers wrist and finger support

Pete, for typing, Larry used ErgoRest articulating arm supports for many years. Includes hand support. For a while before that, he used Smart Gloves with the cutout fingers. You can also choose whether the thumb is cut out or not.

Ah the days when the only alfresco i thought of was chicken, wonder how that would go thru a tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back