Diagnosis
02/2007
Country
US
State
PA
City
McEwensville
When you have a 'I Hate My Job' day, [even if retired you have those sometimes] try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy, go to the thermometer section, and purchase a rectal thermometer that is made by Johnson & Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins.

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized. '

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

Have a nice day and remember, there is always someone else with a job that is more of a pain in the a$$ than yours!

LOL, Jeff. You have my entire household giggling over that one. Even Sam (the dog) is chuckling! Cindy

lmao.......huh...huh....didnt try it but that is a good one I`m not a good joke teller but cant wait to tell that one to my Brother he will get such a kick out of it.....way tooooo funny.....Gina

Jeff,
thanks for the good laugh,
Imagine doing that all day long.

rectal thermometer joke just made my day-thanks-arlene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back