Diagnosis
11/2003
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Burlington
Does anybody have any suggestions for a lift chair; we are looking for a chair that will be long enough for my husband 6'-4", with infinite positions, preferably with the bedding option, heat and massage. I ran a search and cannot seem to find one that fits...

Thank you
Tina

You should look into Shopper's Home Health. I purchased a lift chair for my mother this past summer. I know they came in different sizes. They also do carry the chairs that go into a bed position but they need to be specially ordered so if you are looking for something rather quickly I would check them out as soon as possible. Anne

Shoppers only carries the infinite position for up to 6'-0" tall. I would need the next one up that I cannot seem to find anywhere......?

Try calling Chris Forty at ALS Ont. in Toronto. Number is at www.alsont.ca . She is the equipment lady and she may know where to get it. She has been very helpful to me.
AL.

Thanks, there was no phone response, but I emailed her. may have to go into the furniture building business. :?:

I have no idea what one would cost but do know a custom furniture builder.
AL.

I Have been emailing back and forth with Chris, she is not aware of any chairs that have the infinite position for "tall guys". Anybody else out there know?

Thank you
Tina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back