Status
Not open for further replies.
IBW - what on God's green earth gives you the right or makes YOU an authority on ALS? What an insult to the THOUSANDS of PALS who have come to this forum, poured out their hearts, and DIED. There is presently NO CURE for ALS, if there was don't you think there would be more survivors? The few "anecdotes" you mention have NEVER been proven. Check out ALSuntangled.com, lead by a world renowned ALS neurologist out of Duke University. He and his team of ALS doctors and scientists check out every imaginable treatment. To date, none have been classified as "cures". There are always promises on the horizon but nothing yet. So do us all a favor and take your opinions elsewhere. You are not welcome here.

Ditto the above 3 posts.
Take your B S some place else

I agree with everyone else. Take you B.S. elsewhere.

IBW whatever: Also, for your information. Your comment was insulting. If there was a cure for ALS I guarantee you that we would of got it for my dad. We would of traveled anywhere and spared any expenses whatsoever if it were true. I think God forgot to supply you with a vital organ or you are just refusing to use it.

IBW....you attempt to sound like an authority on everything....ALS may mimic lyme and most lyme doctors say you have it regardless of test results....maybe you can take your vast knowledge to website 'winning the fight' its full of individuals who were diagnosed with ALS now believing they have lyme....sounds like you could put an end to their struggles.......

Quick question: is it odd for my neuro to order an EMG if she found nothing wrong during the clinical exam. I ask because it seems like a lot of people in this forum who share similar worries have to ask for it and the neuro will say it isn't necessarry. I never mentioned the EMG. I'm just wondering if that's normal is all.

stymied you think you can just ignore us and keep this going, how rude.

We have answered, that's it!

Go have your EMG, that's what neurologists do, that's why you pay them. Don't come back unless you ever get a diagnosis of ALS. There are lots of forums designed for people with health anxiety to scare themselves together.

I will not post again on this thread, I hope no one will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back