Reason
Other
Country
US
State
michigan
City
detroit
Hello everybody you ladies and gentlemen might remember me from 2months ago.. I just want to thank everyone thats helped me through the struggle of thinking i jhad ALS
my symptoms were
body wide twitching,
cramps in fingers, feet,toes
feel bugs crawling all over my legs,Also tightness in calves,pins and needles throught out my whole body..
My neroligest diagnosed me with RLS (RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME) also very high anxiety im on 9 different meds at the age of 24..........Also have oral candida cant get rid of for some reason And very low iron
Had 2 EMG both came back clean also blood came back clean besides low iron.....anxiety can attack the mind and body in crazy ways.
i still have all my symtomes but try to stay busy and keep my mind off things.....So i basicly came on here to say THANK YOU to everybody thats helped me through my anxiety and health crisis
Have a Blessed day and a Happy Thanksgiving.......
GOD BLESS

You too sweetheart. You take care and make sure you take your meds regularly. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Thanks for the update and best of luck to you. Kim

WELL DONE in staying away from here and working with your doctor to get a diagnosis that fits your symptoms and a strategy for treatments!

Oral candida is so cruel, I truly sympathise with you. Keep working with your doctor and it can be fully treated and cured.

Thanks for letting us know, these are important threads for others with high anxiety.

i hope more will see that there is a life out there and don't give up on the dr's. im happy for you. now don't come back, only if you have to.

Way to go! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back