Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
I have a M300 with the metal foot plates. How do you keep your feet warm? Mine are so cold that cold water feels warm.

ZxfzdtrdstI tttetsrzyfsjjhkf

I have the opposite problem Tracy, mine sweat almost none stop so can't help

Tracey--Roho makes cushions for the Permobil. Before we had them, I made cushions out of yoga mat and glued them down. not as comfy as the roho but will keep the chill off .

Have you tried those fuzzy fury slippers? You know the ones with balls in the toe area.....they work great!

We wrapped the metal plates with cushiony fluffy stuffing for comfort, and my PALS wore warm slippers every where we went.

Larry wore acrylic diabetic socks always. He only wore shoe/slippers (Propet Cronus) when we went out.
Although it was late in the game, the Vasowraps on his calves really seemed to warm up his entire leg, so something to consider also. Also make sure to tilt back and raise your legs regularly.

I have bootie slippers with fur and a thick sole plus a blanket under that helps. also, I love the heating pad. I have an idea to try when hubby gets the supplies. I will post pics when finished.

What are vasowraps?

i got one of these. it works real good on keeping the feet warm. i just throw one on and am good to go. :)

Attachments

• wc 001.jpg
    wc 001.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 295
Looks like a tight fit - do you use foot powder?

i got one of these. it works real good on keeping the feet warm. i just throw one on and am good to go. :)

Nice Pussey, davbo....I have four of those little bastids!

just flea powder lol yea we had three cats and lost one not to long ago. jane got this little guy and hes been my little buddy. on my feet everywhere i roll lol

electric boots with small battery....3-6 hours....pricey 129 dollars.....thermostat controlled....feet constant warmth

Tracy, I bought some knit watch caps that slip over the metal plates. I am no longer scratching anything and it protects me from the cold. I bought them on Amazon and I think they were about eight bucks each. If you have a friend who knits one of my friends from high school knit some for me. So I have my choice of colors. Quick and easy fix. Hope it helps.
Hollister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back