View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 06:52 PM #3 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Fisher and T-Bear,

How are things with you both? Man, did I stir up a can of worms when I said I would wear that red string bikini, so Fisher would know who I was. Well........ I have changed my mind, and I will a black leather one ! ha.... did that shock ya? Good. Actually, you know its me, by the hat I will be wearing ha.... Man, i better stop now or you guys will think that I am a naughty girl.lol Anyway, good to hear that your doing okay Fisher. I hope that you will continue through the summer to feel good. Henry is having a feeding tube put in on June 14. Do you have one? How is it? Any complications from it at all? He was not going to do it, but at the last minute decided to go for it. His lung capacity is down to 40% , so he does not have a lot of energy for eating, and what he does have he is wasting by trying to eat. Do you guys have any adivce for me and Henry? I would greatly appreciate any input at all. I have been working, working, working. Have to make a living, you know. But, I still have time for family and for me too. Very little mind you, but still a little is better than none at all. I am going to get a big jacuzzi installed in my bedroom this summer , can't wait. Lots of bubbles and lots of rest and relaxation. Maybe we will host a party. wow.... anyway, good to hear from you guys, keep smiling, and keep posting. Love to all.....

Carol