Big mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you know me all too well......I am checking to see what colors it comes in, as well as chrome goodies for it!
Thanks for thinking of me!:shock:

Meg, that is neat! Although at $2k, ain't cheap!

shoot, it is only money, lol. life is all about priorities, we spend for what we feel is important and we tend to spend to the limit of whatever our budget is.
good grief the money Steve spend when he had Chrome's disease!

oh, I thought I posted a video of the firefly, so I tried again and it went to moderator.
anyway I found another style too, I bit beefier, much bigger front tire, different attachment method as well...

There is an outfit in Nashville, i don't remember the name, but the guy's wife is a quadriplegic, and he's creating a motorcycle for her PWC. I'll ask my dad. Their primary business is electric scooters. I've actually met the guy, but i can't remember his name..

James Arledge. NOGAS scooters.

Mark maybe one of your biker buddies can make a side car for you--one you can drive your chair up on!

>Mark maybe one of your biker buddies can make a side car for you--one you can drive your chair up on!

now that I would like to see: a 400lb pwc + a 300lb mark hanging off a 1,200 lb hog --- 0-60 in 45 minutes and always circling right :)

>Mark maybe one of your biker buddies can make a side car for you--one you can drive your chair up on!

now that I would like to see: a 400lb pwc + a 300lb mark hanging off a 1,200 lb hog --- 0-60 in 45 minutes and always circling right :)

....OMG Max you are so rude!:oops::shock:

>....OMG Max you are so rude!

yup, but it sure does conjure an image, doesn't it:)

made me gasp and cover my eyes! (and yes, I knew even as I did it that it wasn't going to help me at all lol)

>made me gasp and cover my eyes

me too!

Made me chuckle. If Mark gets it done, he should arrange for Max to go also. Then we will see who laughs the loudest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back