Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I hope the same too.

I got a EMG today and free of problems, thanks for all people read my post and post your opinion about my situation, great and incredible people here. I continued here reading and posting my opinion about new people "cases". Thanks for all and God bless.

Thanks AfraidButNotAlone, My advice to the people who believes have ALS, the best way is visit to GP, if GP consider refer to a Neuro and the Neuro only with a Clinical test doesnt detect any anormalities, dont worry about, EMG are good for reassure the diagnosis (but is not required many times), but many people doesnt trust in your doctors (how me) and is the wrong way. Many post here explain what are the reason for worriyng (real clinical Weakness for example) but for a simples fasciculations or perceived weakness is not enought for consider has ALS. I learned this with my recient experience and for reading many post here for this reason I believe the people is great and incredible here because ALS is not easy disease but the people with this here is ready to help people with doubts about disease, gives advices and transmit reasonableness and thanks for making me see if there are truly good people.

P.D: Excuse me for my syntax or gramatical errors but english is not my original languague.

That is excellent news. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back