View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 12:13 PM #3 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carol D.

Hi Jane,

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing fine. It was a rainy weekend here in Sarnia. Of course, I worked all weekend so I did not see much of it anyway. Daffodils, tulips and some other of my flowers are in bloom, and they look so beautiful. I love this time of year. It is like new start, new life. I love to see the buds on the trees, and them watch as they unfold day after day. It is such a poweful force, nature. I hope that we have a nice summer this year, warm and sunny, not too much rain. Man, is that asking for perfect or what? ha.... Oh well, it doesn't hurt to ask the weather man does it. lol The hardest part of this als thing, will be when Henry cannot talk to us anymore. That will be so hard. Then, all of your freedom is gone. I know we have the dynvox, laptop computer, and everything that he would possibley need to communicate with, but,..... It is just something that we all dread. Things here are pretty much the same, party, party, party, ha! Ha! Don't you wish you were a kid again, and that is all you had to worry about. The weekend, and your friends. Oh to turn back the clock. Anyway, just a short note, Jane, tell your sister to hang in there, she has our support and love, and most of all prayers. And to Johnny, and to Fisher, where are you guys? Don't you miss us at all? ha.... Hope to hear from you all soon. Keep the Faith, and never stop praying for a cure. Love to all...

Carol D.