Status
Not open for further replies.
reminds me of neuro #1 in dec/09 she said i suspect you have als. i asked why didn't you tell me that in oct when you tested me her response, you do realize i am very busy my response GOODBYE

NIGHTHAWK i can't find that message, too dumb or forgot how

NIGHTHAWK i can't find that message, too dumb or forgot how

What message are you referring to, Pearshoot? A PM?
Check your Profile page, please. I posted a message to you there.

NH

Well we heard from out Houston neuro today and the test my dad took for BFS was negative so looks like we have the diagnosis we were dreading. We knew But it still hurts to hear it.

Well we heard from out Houston neuro today and the test my dad took for BFS was negative so looks like we have the diagnosis we were dreading. We knew But it still hurts to hear it.

Was the ALS diagnosis officially confirmed by his Neuro or, you are just assuming it's ALS because it wasn't B.F.S.?

NH

Was the ALS diagnosis officially confirmed by his Neuro or, you are just assuming it's ALS because it wasn't B.F.S.?

NH

He has muscle wasting and it's very noticeable now. He can barely do anything with his left arm. They are waiting 6 months before they say ALS but are treating it as if it is. We know at this point - he was here today and he had to go lay down and was crying because the stomach fasiculations were so frustrating. He is already different, he has lost his spirit. I feel like part of him died already - he's dying before my eyes and I can barely breathe it hurts so bad.

so, so sorry Tx Daddy's girl

this is surely the most cruel monster, both for the person to endure and at least as much so as for their loved ones to watch happening :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back