Diagnosis
02/2007
Country
US
State
PA
City
McEwensville
Alright so I'm sitting here at the computer and I got an entirely new sensation. I thought I was having strong fasciculations in both inner thighs and both buttocks. It kind of felt like a train was going by in the distance the way you feel the vibrations. I moved in my chair and it suddenly stopped. OK, that's weird. Then not even a minute later it starts again. I move in my chair it stops. This happens two more times and I'm not having a good time. The last time it happens I go to stand up and out from underneath my chair comes Pepper. Pepper by the way is a 10 lbs Shih Tzu who was apparently sitting against one of the legs of my chair scratching. I'd move she'd stop.

I'm getting a bell for that dog! :)

LOl, Zen! A bell sounds like a good idea! Cindy

LOL....YOu made my day. i never read in this section, but glad i did today!

I bet, your heart was in your belly...

Jeff that was hilarious! Just goes to show how a PALS is on constant alert for the next surprise their body has to offer. LOL:mrgreen:

Zen ~ That is tooo funny! Thanks for the laugh! Pam B in Va

Wow, Zen! Did you hug Pepper?

Irma

I didn't hug her, but the wife did among the tears after I told her. For the first couple seconds after I figured it out I was ready to tape her to a chair leg. One other than mine of course. Then once I fully realized what had happened I had a good laugh at myself. I've always said I didn't need any help making a fool of myself because I'm plenty good at it on my own. Now.....see, I told you so :)

I almost freaked

ZenArcher said:
I didn't hug her, but the wife did among the tears after I told her. For the first couple seconds after I figured it out I was ready to tape her to a chair leg. One other than mine of course. Then once I fully realized what had happened I had a good laugh at myself. I've always said I didn't need any help making a fool of myself because I'm plenty good at it on my own. Now.....see, I told you so :)

Zen that was good stuff worth a good chuckle & a smile . A while back I had a similar thing happen only I thought it was an earthquake ( I live in S. California) & my dogs name is Sandy. goes to show us, we all need to lighten up a bit. EM

Hi,

Sometimes we get surprised when we are busy and don't always know who or what is aroung us.

When my daughter was about 3 years old. I was writing a paper for a class and lost it all on the computer without saving. (Ever do that?) well I had no idea she was right there as I was so into my paper. My bad response was "Oh F...!) Then I saw her and I said, "Oh Julie I am so sorry, I didn't mean to say that." and she said "Why mommie did you say "Sh..?" So I guess I didn't pay attention other times either. Yikes. She is 25 and OK.:-D Best Wishes, Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back