Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
North Carolina
City
Carteret
"Praying only is not going to solve the ALS problem. We need to make ourselves heard by the Pharmaceutical industry, the Government, etc., or we are never going to see an effective treatment for this disease, even when not for us, but for the new generations of PALS who are being diagnosed yearly with this disease (about 5,600 in the USA alone)."

- perhaps some very dignified activism during May shareholder meeting?: ask them to apply for breakthrough therapy designation?
Cytokinetics’ Annual Stockholders’ Meeting will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel located at 250 Gateway Boulevard in South San Francisco, CA 94080 at 1:30 PM on May 22, 2013.

- last year we had one PALS family member who spent 30 minutes talking with all of the executives, including this CEO

- Would anyALS patient turn down CK-2017357

- how about During the ALS Association advocacy day meeting?

If you were an HIV victim or a cancer victim what would you be doing?

I totally agree. Why is not more research going into this? I have seen a lot of diseases being caused by genetically modified foods and am wondering if ALS is one of them.

I have seen a lot of diseases being caused by genetically modified foods.

Name one!
The fact is we have been genetically modifying plants and animals for over a hundred years by cross breeding. Get over it!

Name one!
The fact is we have been genetically modifying plants and animals for over a hundred years by cross breeding. Get over it!

No, not cross-breeding. Genetically modified food was first introduced in the American diet in 1992. Lookup on YouTube "Genetically Modified Foods in America | Health Documentary"
ByDocumentaryLovers.

genetically modified foods are made to resist insects, weeds, disease and have rapid growth. this is done with insecticide, pesticide, fugicide and ferilizer. all harmful to the human body. we also need a careful study of the 3200 food additives and the numerous vacines that appear to do more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back