11/2012
Country
US
State
fl
City
miami
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any information/experience about this Naturopathic Dr. I called the office and she said that they have multiple ALS patients but just quote one that is in stable condition.

She said, she does not remember outcome of any other patients. I would have thought: first, they probably have not seen many ALS patients.. but some they saw, they should have remember as this is rare disease - unless outcome was not that successful.

Thanks and God Bless!

What is this Naturopathic doctor promising you? you can spend a lot of money on things that do not work....

"M2003",

Sorry to burst your bubble but nothing this "Dr." is promising you is going to work.
Many here know from experience that those "therapies" hardy work or make a "dent" to ALS.
My suggestion to you would be to save that money for things absolutely necessary.

NH

Agreed NH!

Take the money and go on a dream vacation.

Any herbalist, holistic dr, naturopathic dr who says i can cure ________________(fill in blank) you nail wallet shut and run as fast as possible. There are some natural supplements that may help, just ask on this site and those that believe will make recommendations. You decide

I went to one of those doctors the first visit he told me he could help me the second visit he told me there was nothing he could do for me I assume he had read about als in between my visits

Caldona, my husband went to one too--but he said he was going to cure my husband! Spent a lot of money learning the hard way...

I agree.. take that money and use it making memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back