Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jeanne,.......What a wonderful offer to make. I would be delighted to have the CD and it would be special that it gave another ALS patient such comfort. I will send you my address. I would feel honored. Sharon

Are you considering a vent I know Mike is very happy he chose it.Pat

Sharon,
I am praying that God will overwhelm you with His peace. You sound like a very brave and faithful woman. For that, it is obvious God has found favor in you.
God Bless YOU!
Nicki

No, Pat, I have decided not to have a vent and won't change my mind about it. I have given it long and serious thought. I would rather go Home. Sharon

I wanted to offer to send a copy of the CD I sent to Sharon to any and everyone else interested.

You can private message me with your address and I'll send it to you.

Happy Labor Day,
Jeanne

Cd sounds nice.
Do you have any copyright issues with copying it?

I don't think copyright issues really matter in this case. I would really be suprised if there is a problem sharing information about this life impacting disease. I would think companies would be happy to make this awareness more available.

G

I may be wrong, but I thought since I owned the various CD's that I used to make this one, and the fact that I give them away, no copyright issue apply.

Sharon,

Thank you for sharing your struggle with us all. You are very brave to let us in on this journey into hospice. This is very helpful for me as a caregiver and you have expressed a peace that I hope my husband and I both will have when his time arrives.

I'm praying for you.

And Jan- please continue to let us know how you are doing.

I believe since you are not copying a single CD, but just an individual song off many, it is okay and falls outside of copyright issues. I looked into this several years ago and was told a compilation like this does not infringe on copyrights. Hopefully that has not changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back