Country
BRA
State
são paulo
City
franca
hello goodnight
well not notice in my English because I am Brazilian and my english very poor,
well I would like to ask a question to the staff of the forum, some days I have had several days fasciculations by the body, but what kind of hand we start, they stop, but for a week now, I'm having a fasciculation in the palm, right next to the thumb, coming to proprio thumb do have several abrupt contractions when I'm moving the hand they stop, but they are starting to get rest in her lap sometimes weak, sometimes strong moving your thumb, and worse at night and she will comes, will be that I have to worry about with als, like the opinion of you

netimus. At the bottom of this page under similar threads you will find discussions about fasciculations which may help.

Fasciculations do not mean you have ALS. Everyone has them frequently. See Benign Fasciculation Syndrome or BFS. Do you have any clinical muscle weakness? Have you seen your doctor about your concerns?

Netimus,

First I am very sorry for your country. The tragic deaths of so many young people in the night club fire is devastating.

Usually you need not worry about a few twitches, but I suggest you visit your doctor.

well so far nothing of weakness, but this fasciculation are stronger near the thumb, which makes opolegar up and down, this bothering me, as I said in the beginning, when one starts fasciculation type near the calf, so moving the leg or even pass to hand it to, I have this kind of fasciculation throughout the body

well so far nothing of weakness, but this fasciculation are stronger near the thumb, which makes the thumb up and down, this bothering me, as I said in the beginning, when one starts fasciculation type near the calf, so moving the leg or even pass the hand, for her, I have this kind of fasciculation throughout the body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back