Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Alaska
City
California
I love to eating but try to eat healthy diet.Diet is like fuel for our body.It is necessary for physical and mental fitness.Here are some healthy foods which I like to eat.
Broccoli,
Beans,
Eggs,
Milk,
Mushrooms,
Seafood,

Did you know that a high cholestrol in PALS is good for them. Studies have shown that the progression is slowed down.

Strained would be a little chunkier than pureed. If you are making her food, try pushing it through a colander rather than running it through a food processor. Back when I made my kids baby food I used my conical strainer that I used for canning jellies.

You can try running it through the food processor and just not run it until it is pureed, but be sure to check it thoroughly to make sure there are no large chunks left. Thanks.
Regards

These food that i also like very much. I like corn very very much.

I was told by my Neurologist and my Cardiologist not to avoid fatty foods but don't over do it either. High fat helps slow deterioration of the muscle tissue. BTW I had a heart attack back in 1995 , but they still agreed on not avoiding fat and to stop using statins (lipitor) Immediately.

All are good for health but i like Eggs and Milk the most from your list.

Chocolate is my favorite food group...

Also love bacon though I don't eat it often.

(jalapeno or tomato) Sardines or Salmon right out of the can.. I little easy to choke on if not careful , but they are a great source of vitamin D (and being I don't get much sunshine these days that's a good thing) [Bacon chokes me almost every-time I eat it :-(]

Sure with admin would put the edit back..

Guess I better learn to proof read better before I send... LOL.. two back to back errors..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back