Happiness now

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful lady. I'm very sorry, Jayne. I know you and Sharon shared a very special bond and love.

Sharon, I love you and will miss you greatly. Thank you for the gentle encouragement you provided to me so many times. I know you are in the arms of Jesus, and I believe you will be there to guide us from heaven. I'm thinking God likely gave you the best seat in the house: between himself and Our Lady of Perpetual Help, and St. Francis... Your favourite saint. You are in the communion of saints now Sharon... Have a rest. Sing with the Angels. Alleluia! Alleluia!

Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Elaine, so well spoken. Godspeed Sharon.

In honor of you, my soul~friend Sharon:

"Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond" ~ Rumi

How blessed I am to have crossed paths with you! How blessed I am to have all of your words here.
How blessed to know that you are in the greatest Peace and Love...your soul missions! I smile thinking
that you can see all of the ways that you elevated us...thank you Sharon..I love you!

In honor of you, my wonderful friend and soul~inspirer Sharon...

Mind~
A beautiful servant
dangerous master
~OSHO

The garden of the world has no limits except in your mind ~Rumi

I love knowing that Osho was one of your favorite writers and you introduced me to Rumi, now
one of mine. I AM blessed. I AM choosing to live these beliefs and choosing to deepen my awareness
of Gratitude and Joy everyday. Every moment is a choice. I choose to use my thoughts to elevate
myself and others. THANK YOU!

In honor of you Caro for your unconditional love for Sharon. May God bless you both.

“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
–William James

The chief beauty about time
is that you cannot waste it in advance.
The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you,
as perfect, as unspoiled,
as if you had never wasted or misapplied
a single moment in all your life.
You can turn over a new leaf every hour
if you choose.”
–Arnold Bennett

Our group has lost a bright and shinning star. Sharon shared her wisdom and hope with us until the very, very end. Seldom have I been moved by someone that I have never met in person. May this star's soul rest in peace.

I think God was waiting with open arms for this sweet lady. She will be missed.

"Happiness now" was a thread started by a generous and uplifting lady. I can never forget the first time I talked with Sharon. I could not see her picture so well and at first thought she was a man. I came to see the error of my thoughts and was so taken by this spirited lady. I found out she was a "Sister" of the cloth. Not being Catholic, I was amazed at how open Sharon was to this forum. I learned that God uses so many people to reach out to others. I see our Lord in so many who write and share their wisdom, thoughts and acts of kindness here.

Sharon picked the Sequoia as her name because of the majesty of this great living monument. She told me how it reached up toward the sky raising its arms in homage to the Lord. She loved its quiet strength and its beautiful display. I saw Sharon as the same in tune with nature and in tune with our Father. She loved the Lord and taught us as He would every day. She gave us His strength of faith and comfort.

Sharon fought long and hard this ALS foe. But it never beat her down in spirit...only in the flesh. She is resting now in the arms of her Creator. Take the words she has given us and repeat them or reread them over and you will receive the blessings that God intended for her to share with each of us.

I too loved you Sharon. There are so many who have gone on before us. There are still those left to carry on. I am truly blessed by God's presence through our beloved Sequoia. I will never forget you or those I have come to love and to grieve for at their passing. This forum is such a blessing. I don't come here as often as I once did, but each time I can be here... I am always amazed at the compassion and love that pours out here.

Kaye

I love reading of the LOVE that we share for Sharon...I believe that she feels it!

I stay close by reading some of her favorite writers, like Osho: "If you want to become an
infinite source of love, then go on sharing love as much as you can."

Sharon said that her purpose was to show unconditional love to everyone. I always loved her
thoughts on being self-loving as well. I read the blog that she wrote about her journey to
self-love and was moved my her open-hearted honesty.

I love the William James quote: "act as if what you do makes a difference" ~ it inspires
me to infuse my thoughts, actions and energy with intention and love. I love thinking that
she is shining her light to us...thank you dear friend!

Pain

"This pain is not to make you sad, remember. That's where

people go on missing.... This pain is just to make you

more alert--because people become alert only when the arrow

goes deep into their heart and wounds them. Otherwise they

don't become alert. When life is easy, comfortable, convenient,

who cares? Who bothers to become alert? When a friend dies,

there is a possibility. When your woman leaves you alone--those

dark nights, you are lonely. You have loved that woman so much

and you have staked all, and then suddenly one day she is gone.

Crying in your loneliness, those are the occasions when,

if you use them, you can become aware.

The arrow is hurting: it can be used. The pain is not to make you miserable, the pain is to make you more aware! And when you are aware, misery disappears."

Beautiful words on awakening through pain Vicki, thank you, so true! Being on this
golden thread, reading soulful words and speaking of love, gratitude and joy have elevated
my soul.

I need to speak and live this way, offering love to others and myself. At night, I review my day
in my mind and remember the moments that I was loving. I need this and have grown so much
by being aware of the energy that I offer.

"A man sees what he carries in his heart." ~ Goethe

I choose to see love! Thank you Sharon and everyone on this golden thread.

I have re~read some of these wonderful posts to infuse myself with their wisdom and grace. I
very much believe that Sharon is guiding from a glorious place, I am so grateful to her and for
her words, her mission to be LOVE in action.

"Everyone has been made for some particular work; the desire for that work has been put in
every heart." ~ Rumi

She had once said that every moment is sacred when we are in the present moment. I honor her
and her teachings by remembering to re-center myself and be present and loving. It is honoring
myself too. Thank you!

"When you touch someone's heart
They will never be quite the same again.
Part of your life will live in them, always."

~ D. Zantamata

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth. "
~ Shira Tehrani

The greatest revenge is to accomplish what others say you cannot do."
~ Unknown

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterdays."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back