Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, your hits just never seem to stop coming.

You certainly don't need to be sleeping on a couch instead of a bed! And you shouldn't have to beg for the same care she'd give someone she works with.

Do you have any friends that could perhaps talk with her on your behalf? Other family?

Eddie, you should NOT be sleeping on the couch. NO. I'm sorry your wife seems to be so inconsiderate of you. I'm guessing she might be scared and angry and struggling with all of this too - who wouldn't be? - but since she's your caretaker, you deserve better. I wish there was something I could say to change your situation; all I can say is that you're not alone here. Feel free to come here and vent. There are some very kind, compassionate people here who can understand just what you're going through.

Please hang in there.

I know how you feel. I live with someone who is mean and nasty to me. I have learned to ignore him. I'm still mobile, and as long as I can, I'm going what I want, when I can't anymore, I will go to a shelter or my kids can take me, either way I'll find something. I don't take the crap, I can't talk, but my ipadcan still type what I want to say. Some people can't handle this stuff, they just don't know how, but doesn't give them the right to treat us like crap. I have made it quite clear to him, that I won't stand for it. I always told his kids and my kids about him, now he seems a little better. Think he was surprised I would tell the kids. Will I did, and now he is scared to say anything wrong thought he had me by the bull horns, little did he know he was messing witht the wrong woman. I might have als, but I won't be mentally or physically abused by anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back