Status
Not open for further replies.
And widespread twitces is not à symtom it starts in one muscle group, that is what i find in all forums and neurolog sites

Glad you feel better. Do yourself a huge favour- stop using internet to research symptoms. It's not a good place.

Indeed, Sweden is so nice, as are the people and quality of life. ( but up north in Lulea, it was a harsh climate- and reindeer roaming everywhere!)

I absolutely loved my visit to Istanbul last year. The architecture, food and friendly people were outstanding; I hope to visit there again one day.

Enjoy the holiday season.

Thank you Ottawa girl!

You're right, it was the Internet search that put me in deep anxiety and stress because I just had a simple twitch.
After all the internet search has it spread to the entire body in a few days.

My doctor said the same thing that it is my stress and anxiety that has created all the symptoms and i have to stop google.
Regarding the referral, he said he absolutely would send me to neuorolog if he could see a slightest deviation but everything was perfect and he told me that I have to trust him.

Luleå is far north in Sweden and i agree the climate is very harsh specail the winter
But Stockholm is very nice the capital of Sweden
Istanbul is wonderful city for me one of the best cities in the world the food is wonderful i hope you will visit again.

This forum made me very calm and Jillita Horton has very good ariticles i found them in the stickys very very good articles that made me calm to.

Thx again for everything

Fenerim if you need more info. on BFS, there is a member here Robynnblue who is very informed about it and can answer questions for you. You can send her a private message and she will get it.

Laurel

That's very nice!, thank you Laurel i Will do that

I don't have ALS-- they don't know what I have--but I also had weakness and atrophy long before I saw the first 'twitch'. It's normally a late thing--because it's caused by damage i ALS, and there are a lot of things that can cause twitching that aren't serious at all.

Relax :)

HI notme :)

I am on 6 weeks now with muscle twitching as I wrote earlier mostly my legs 70%
(Calves, knees, thighs) both legs.
Sometimes, stomach, arms (triceps, biceps), back,

But no weakness

I can say that I feel much better, but not completely.

The only thing I still can not let go, some have had twitching as the first symptom and it makes me worried.

Forgot to say that my twitches are not constant but I have them every day.

It has been sometimes 1-2 hours without twitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back