Happiness now

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAYNE, MY PURPOSE ON THIS PLANET IS TO CONTINUALLY BRING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO EVERYONE I MEET...ISNT THAT THE PATH WE ALL ARE ON? WALKING WITH YOU IS SUCH A VERY SPECIAL PRESENT TO ME..

CALM IN CHAOS
In the midst of the flurry - clarity.
In the midst of the storm - calm.
In the midst of divided interests - certainty.
In the many roads - a certain choice.

~~Mary Anne Radmacher

No two people see things the same way all the time.

Remember that you see with your mind, not just with your eyes.

You see through your belief systems, since

it is your thoughts that create your reality.

When you and another disagree about the perception of a

given situation, the ideal is to not let that create separation

but to agree to disagree and stay in love and oneness.

This is possible as long as you don't let the ego in.

What a wonderful testing ground relationships are

for helping us to get out of our egos~~unknown

How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.

- William Shakespeare –

When you are listening to somebody, completely, attentively, then you are listening not only to the words, but also to the feeling of what is being conveyed, to the whole of it, not part of it. --J. Krishnamurti

How wonderful it must be to speak the language of the angels, with no words for hate and a million words for love!

~~ "The Angels' Little Instruction Book", Eileen Elias Freeman

He who is different from me does not impoverish me - he enriches me. Our unity is constituted in something higher than ourselves.

~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Trust your intuition and let your heart ♥ be your guide and all that which you filter through all of your thoughts and ideas. You will know what feels best for you and then you will be acting from a stronger foundation! You will then see the rewards that you seek.

Keep charging ahead and keep your focus. You will get there and expect that miraculous solutions will appear and they will TODAY! Every time that you have success, celebrate it and then expect more. Every time you experience a disappointment, celebrate that it is over! :)
Now you can move on to something new! :)

Affirmation: "I understand and act upon the guidance that I receive NOW and I am doing the best that I can; I am open to receive miracles in my life NOW and I do see them EVERYDAY."

Attachments

• PHOTO CHRISTMAS TREE.gif
    PHOTO CHRISTMAS TREE.gif
    51 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
You have a beautifully stated mission Sharon...so true too. Thank you for the
daily affirmations and words on trusting your heart and guidance, I love reading them.

The "Calm in Chaos" is so clear and simple, a beacon and I need this today. Especially
the line "in the midst of divided interests~certainty." I have been focusing, with more
attention, on my intuition and guidance~it has been a guiding light and I am getting
clearer by my deeper attention.

I am grateful today to see that I have dropped some "old baggage" that I don't wish to hold.
Aware too, that I still have some, but knowing that I am continually guided and moving higher.

Today I will be with some family. My guidance led me to go, and although being there is not easy,
and is out of my comfort zone, I trust that my guidance is correct. I choose to offer love because I
want to feel that energy....for me! Going is a leap of faith, not that others will be different, but that
I AM and I turned this choice over to God and am following my guidance.

All that I have read will be with me and is with me. I have also called on Archangel Michael for energetic
protection and felt it many times and will today. I will focus on the love, the everyday miracles that
are there. At night, when I review my day, I remember the loving acts that I chose and experienced
from others. Thank you for this beacon....

Is It Time to Forgive?
--by Gail Brenner, Original Story, Dec 23, 2012

Forgiveness holds the possibility for expanding our capacity to love. There is only one reason to forgive. If we want to be free, if we want to live as the full and unlimited expression of ourselves, if we want our hearts to open, then we are being invited to put an end to all stories that keep us closed and contracted.

Consider also these benefits of forgiveness: less stress, lower heart rate, lower blood pressure, improved sleep, greater psychological well being.

What exactly is forgiveness? When we are in the state of unforgiving, we are holding on to a grudge. A grudge is a story of hurt and resentment that we believe to be true and repeat over and over in our thoughts. It lodges in our body and mind like a freeloading visitor who won’t leave. It keeps our hearts clamped shut, depletes our energy, and hijacks our creativity. The story of the grudge involves blaming someone else for what happened, which turns us into a victim. And as a victim, we are powerless, bitter, and stuck. If you are clinging to an old painful story, check in right now to see if this is true in your own experience.

When we make the choice to forgive, we let go of the power the grudge has over us. We are released, liberated, and free to return to our natural state of open-heartedness and clarity.

Did you notice that I didn’t mention the other person who wronged you? Forgiveness is not about the other – it is an inner letting go that finally allows us to be at peace. It is an acceptance of what happened along with a choice to stop dragging the unhappy past into the present. It is the experience of moving through blockages that keep us from being alive right now. It is for you way more than anyone else.

Byron Katie says, “Things don’t happen to you; they happen for you.” When limiting stories are put to rest, we are able to see the lesson, the offering from them, that deeply enriches our life experience.

Let’s clear up two misconceptions about forgiveness.

+ When you release your attention from your grievance story, you are not condoning the other’s behavior. No question – people do nasty things, and what happens in life is not always fair. Forgiving is for you, for your inner peace. You cannot control what someone did in the past, but you can examine what you are doing right now. If you persist in focusing on the terrible things someone did to you, even though the actual behavior stopped long ago, you are still hurting yourself in your mind. If you accept that what happened happened, no matter what your opinion about it, you are well on your way to freeing your heart.

+ You can be completely released without receiving an apology. An apology indicates that the other acknowledges and takes responsibility for his or her behavior. This may support your process, but it is not essential. The key to forgiveness is an inner letting go, which occurs only when your mind stops perpetuating a hurtful story. It is work you can do on your own. This is very good news, as it means you can forgive even if the other has died or is unable to converse with you about what happened.

Forgiveness is a process

+ Forgiveness happens in its own time. It is never too early, or too late, to let go. When the time is right for you, adopt an attitude of tough love: be tender and compassionate, but don’t let yourself off the hook. Stay committed and on track, even if it’s challenging, until you feel at peace.

+ First, identify your experience of the grudge. What are your thoughts…feelings…physical sensations? What is the texture of your experience? Close your eyes and see. Grudges often make you feel flat, dense, dark, and heavy. You are likely to have been thinking about the situation in exactly the same way for a very long time. You know the story by heart. Crack open to the possibility of discovering something new about it that has the potential to release you from suffering.

+ Experience the feelings directly. Without justifying them by repeating the story of what happened, simply welcome the sensations in love and acceptance. Let things be as they are, even if they are intense or fiery. Meeting the feelings directly will eventually help to soften them.

+ You might notice a part of you that shouts a resounding, “No!” to this process. Maybe you continue to blame someone, legitimize your right to feel the way you do, or avoid the whole thing altogether. These are all ways of keeping your grudge intact. Offer a loving, “Yes” to even these experiences by accepting the underlying pain that energizes them. Be so kind to these tender places in you.

+ Now consider the impact that holding on to this story has on you. How is it serving you? What aspects of your life have been affected? Imagine, just for a moment, that you were not putting your energy and attention into this story. How would you and your life be different? Realize that the past is over, but that you are keeping it alive in your mind and body. Who is most impacted by perpetuating this story?

+ Acknowledge the core belief that keeps the story running – it shouldn’t have happened, it should have been different. Sustaining this belief abdicates your power to something you cannot control, which is what others think, say, or do. Give up blaming, and don’t wait for history to change or for the offender to apologize. Cease living in, “If only that hadn’t happened.” You are putting off your own life. Things happen as they happen – let go of expectations of others, for your own sake. ---

+ Bring your attention inside, and ask yourself what you need, then be creative so that your need is fulfilled. If you need to express yourself to someone, do so in a letter you will never mail. Or ask a trusted friend to sit with you, imagining he or she is the person you desire to speak to. You can even use an empty chair. Say what needs to be said, then put it to rest. If you feel you need love, treat yourself like royalty, then pass it on to someone who needs it more than you. Do whatever it takes so that you can let go of the ball and chain you are dragging around.

In the course of writing this article, I discussed it with two friends who spontaneously applied the suggestions to their own grievance stories. Once they saw how much they were resisting letting go of the story and how it kept them trapped in victimhood and powerlessness, they made the choice to give it up…right before my eyes! They did it, I’ve done it, and so can you. Release yourself, and experience freedom beyond measure!

What are you holding on to? What has your experience been with letting go? What challenges are you aware of?

Attachments

• PHOTO HEART WE ARE ONE.jpg
    PHOTO HEART WE ARE ONE.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 716
JAYNE, RELATIVES CAN BE DIFFICULT, I KNOW MY PARENTS WERE VERY DIFFICULT TO GET ALONG WITH, BUT IN THE END I WAS ABLE TO MAKE PEACE WITH THEM. I WAS CLOSER TO MY DAD THEN MOM. MOM AND I FOUGHT ALL THE TIME. BUT WHEN I WENT TO SEE HER FOR THE LAST TIME I DID BREAK THROUGH. I WANTED TO BE CLOSE TO MY MOM, BUT THERE WAS A BARRIER...SO I ASKED HER TO SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE HER ENCHILADAS. SHE BECAME VERY ANIMATED AND HAPPY. MY MOM WAS A DOER...NOT A SHARER OF EMOTIONS. SO WE HAD A GREAT TIME MAKING ENCHILADAS. I ACCEPTED MOM EXACTLY AS SHE WAS, NOT HOW I WANTED HER TO BE.. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE......With gratitude and brightest joy.....As this year draws to a close, and as we prepare to celebrate the Blessed birth of our Lord and Savior, my hope is that the gift you both give and recieve will broaden the reach of peace and love, fortify our resolve, and fuel, strengthen and sustain our collective light. From my home to yours, Merry Christmas!

We do not receive wisdom. We must discover it for ourselves after a journey through the wilderness, which no one else can make for us, which no one can spare us. For our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world.

~~Marcel Proust

We need to work together for peace, and balance with the other side. We need to take care of the Earth that feeds and shelters us. We need to put our entire mind and heart into pursuing unity and unity now, to confront the other side and preserve life.

~~Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder and Ajq'ij of the Eagle Clan.

The more you are motivated by Love,
The more Fearless & Free your action will be.”

~~Dalai Lama

Give as the angels give.....

The world has led us to believe that our well-being is dependent on other people loving us. But this is the kind of upside down thinking that has caused so many of our problems. The truth is our well being is dependent on our giving love. It is not about what comes back; it is about what goes out♥

~Alan Cohen

Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn,
a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind
isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best
season of your life.

~~ Wu-men

Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom.

- Hannah Arendt

Choose with wisdom. If all you ever get out of this life is understanding and an honestly earned true sence of self-acceptability, you will have inner wealth that is more than most kings and billionaires have, a peace that is beyond understanding by the common untrained mind, and you will know yourself so well that it will not matter if anyone else does. Then you will fly.

~~Lee Travathan

This is the way we face the darkness: we stand together as a community committed to shedding light~~unknown

We have everything we need inside we just have to trust and allow that to come forth .....((( ♥ )))

Look to understand other points of view!

We all see the world from a different perspective because we all have different life experiences, teachings and soul experiences. The very old soul has an easier time with this since they are very old and the very young are still learning. Compassion doesn't mean we agree with another or that we condone a misdeed, it means that we are willing to love them anyway(unconditionally) and offer them an alternative so that they can find a better way. Many truly compassionate people have overcome much adversity to get to that place of peace and harmony within and they have found their way. ♥

With Compassion we learn to use the power of love ♥ with the mindset to bring things back into balance, to find the logical, harmonious state of being and acting in fairness in all that we say and do. It is all about having personal integrity for ourselves in all our dealings with others so that we are the example of that which we wish for our world. Learn to love regardless of outward appearances and focus on being that love for ourselves.

Affirmation: "I am developing my spiritual love and understanding for everyone and everything, including myself;
I am love ♥ and see love ♥ EVERYWHERE around me." ♥

Attachments

• photo beach love yourself.jpg
    photo beach love yourself.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 582
The forgiveness article is powerful and true. I love how she says that it
is not dependent on the other person, it is for our freedom. And, that it
is a process. I am so grateful to be in that process. Yesterday, being with
some challenging people, I stayed centered and loving and I feel a huge
freedom. I am SO grateful for my guidance and for trusting it!

I love the wisdom that peace does not depend on the actions of others.
I also love to discover that what I projected, through fear, was so untrue!
I am profoundly grateful for my deepening trust in God.

Merry Christmas Eve dear Sharon. You are a treasured soul~friend!
Much love, Jayne

NO COLOR TODAY....JAYNE I SO LOVE THAT YOU ARE OVERCOMING YOUR FEAR WITH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. THAT IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT OF ALL! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

Don’t try to force anything.
Let life be a deep let-go.
God opens millions of flowers
everyday without forcing their buds.

~Osho

...................Joy
.................*Love*
...............**Peace**
.............***Health***
............**Happiness**
..................♥▒♥

Embrace the longing of your deepest heart, for it will open your heart to the One who is all.

~~Julie Redstone

"Each person is part of the Whole; each is part of the Heart that all share. The great learning is to live from this truth, to not think that your life is 'personal' any longer, rather, that it belongs to God and matters to all."

Speak quietly to yourself and promise there will be better days. Whisper gently to yourself and provide assurance that you really are extending your best effort. Console your bruised and tender spirit with reminders of many other successes. Offer comfort in practical and tangible ways, as if you were encouraging your dearest friend. Recognize that on certain days the greatest grace is that the day is over and you get to close your eyes. Tomorrow comes more brightly...

~~ Mary Anne Radmacher

Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.
-Henry Ward Beecher

The child is God's gift to the family. Each child is created in the special image and likeness of God for greater things; to love and to be loved. -Mother Theresa

‎(A quote by Agnes M. Pharo)
"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are." Always celebrate yourself, you are worthy.
Dino K. Tadie ♥

Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don’t claim them. Feel the artistry moving through and be silent."
~Rumi

"In our heart and soul we are each like Mary, holding the possibility for a birth that can change the world.

~~Llewellyn Vaughan

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love… true love never dies. You remember that...... You remember that. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. You see, you should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

~~"Hub", Second Hand Lions

Attachments

• PHOTO NATIVITY.jpg
    PHOTO NATIVITY.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 470
True love never dies..... Powerful words. I believe it to be true.

Love and peace to you This Christmas Sharon. (((((hugs))))))

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR SHARON AND EVERY BEAUTIFUL PERSON!
I love the tree of beautiful words you made! And the writings today
fill my heart!

Again, you have introduced me to another writer that I am so intrigued with:
Osho, and the words about a 'deep letting go' feel deeply soothing and freeing.
What a Christmas gift!

You have helped me find my true self, the self that loves, accepts, and infuses
gratitude in my life and the life of others. Merry Christmas dear friend!

Much love, Jayne

itbeauti, nice to see you here! Unconditional love is the key to happiness now. I wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year xxxooo ((hugs))

JAYNE, OSHO IS MY FAVORITE HE IS SO PROFOUND. I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY PEACEFUL, JOYFUL CHRISTMAS..

You always have had the power inside to face hidden fears and pain and to find happiness and peace.......return home.~unknown

They're my holiday wishes, and I picture this sight: You and your family on a cold winter night.

Together and safe with love in your home, surrounded by peace, no one is alone.

I wish faith was the rule and kind thoughts were shared. Just imagine this world if everyone cared.

I picture your children, tucked in their beds, with sweet expectations of the new year ahead.

I wish for hope in your heart in whatever you do. That's the holiday dream I'm dreaming for you.

— Oprah

On this day of your life, friend, I believe God wants you to know...

...that this is the eve of the birth of the Christ in you.

It is a re-birth, of course, for the Christ has always been

there. On this special eve, may you experience that

Presence in you, as you, through your sharing of the

love that has been brought to you directly from God.

The wonderful gift of Christmas is that it is not a one

day or one time experience, but lasts the whole year

through -- thanks to you. You are the gift, and as

you give, so shall you receive....((( ♥ )))

~~Neale Donald Walsch

"When everything else is gone, Love will remain."~UNKNOWN

"There is no time. No time to wait. Only to live, to sing, to dance, to love, to create, to rest, to heal, to accept.This goes on and on and on. I wait and forget I am waiting." ~UNKNOWN

Sometimes we forget how far we have traveled while we are looking ahead to the next steps. Good to lay down and remember what it took to get this far, all those karmic hoops we had to jump through, all those overcomings. Good to stroke our face with love and to remind ourselves how much courage it took and who we would have become if we hadn't braved the journey. Good to say 'thank you' to the inner spirit that walks within and beside us, whispering sweet somethings in our inner ear, reminding us that we are simply and utterly worth fighting for.

~~Jeff Brown

☼ Giver of gifts,
thank you.

When I was young
and knew nothing,
I asked for the sun.

You gave me a candle
which I put in my pocket,
and now...
a lifetime later,

I found the match.

~~ John Squadra

May every heart be comforted by love.~UNKNOWN

It was so clear when the wise men arrived
And the angels were singing your name
That the world would be different 'cause you were alive
That's why heaven stood still to proclaim......
But who would imagine a king? ~ UNKNOWN

Attachments

• PHOTO CHRISTMAS TREES IN POND.jpg
    PHOTO CHRISTMAS TREES IN POND.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,883
I AM JESUS
Today, as so many of you celebrate my birth, I am honored and humbled by the love and devotion that so many of you feel for me and I return it to you a hundredfold. It is indeed a grand journey that you undertake as a human and you know and trust that I have walked the path before you. I have such great love for you, the lightworkers, as you continue the work we started so very long ago.

See the beauty and the gifts that are all around you, as there are many. Look for those with beautiful hearts that are open wide and loving, for these are the messengers of spirit, these are the harbingers of peace, love and healing. You are the ones who are taking great leaps on the path we began more than 2000 years ago and your quickening is astounding for us to watch over as you go places in your growth that we have not gone before. There is great love for you all and let hope spring eternal for you as you find your mastery and take your places and WALK YOUR PATH. I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS! ~UNKNOWN

Attachments

• PHOTO SHEPHERDS ARMS.jpg
    PHOTO SHEPHERDS ARMS.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 365
The "I Am Jesus" poem is profound, I read it several times and each time a
new line sang out. "...as you go places in your growth you have not gone before."
really touches me, the thought of being watched over is so comforting.

I loved all the writings and the reminder to love ourselves as we go through the
many events, such a good reminder. And "finding the match" after many years,
how beautifully said!

Early Christmas morning I had a very brief dream, and all I remember is the feeling
that life is wonderful. It was so fast and glorious, it felt like a gift from God. I am so
grateful for the new peace within. I am so grateful to beautiful souls who share my
journey and so grateful for you Sharon! God Bless You and your beautiful light!

JAYNE, YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME, A GIFT FROM GOD....MAY THIS NEW YEAR BRING YOU LOVE, JOY, AND PEACE!

The lamps are different,
but the Light is the same.
One matter, one energy, one Light, one Light-mind,
endlessly emanating all things.

~ Rumi

Choose God with each breath and in each moment.
Choose an end to separation...... Let each breath be
a messenger of Divine life.

Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree."
- Charlotte Carpenter

"To the American People: Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world."
- Calvin Coolidge

Whenever you deeply accept this moment as it is - no matter what form it takes - you are still, you are at peace.

~~Eckhart Tolle
When we focus on others, our world expands. Our own problems drift to the periphery of the mind and so seem smaller, and we increase our capacity for connection -- or compassionate action.

- Daniel Goleman –

Speak quietly to yourself and promise there will be better days. Whisper gently to yourself and provide assurance that you really are extending your best effort. Console your bruised and tender spirit with reminders of many other successes. Offer comfort in practical and tangible ways, as if you were encouraging your dearest friend. Recognize that on certain days the greatest grace is that the day is over and you get to close your eyes. Tomorrow comes more brightly...

~~ Mary Anne Radmacher

CLICK ON IMAGE TO MAKE IT BIGGER

Attachments

• PHOTO CANDLES IN WINDOW.jpg
    PHOTO CANDLES IN WINDOW.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 296
It snowed last night and now it is windy and stormy...so beautiful! I look back
on the past days and see how guided I was, how my fears were wrong. Today
feels like that warming picture of the candles in the window.

Choosing deep acceptance and finding peace really rang out to me today. It reminds
me of Osho's words of the deep letting go. I choose this today. As I learn to not
compare myself to others too, this acceptance is further strengthened.

The writings are vital and powerful and help me return to myself. I read them and
believe that a deeper connection is possible. I still feel thrown off, but maybe not as
easily. Seeing my own progress is the only things I can compare myself to. I read and
then re-read these writings to remind myself what I deeply believe.

I am grateful this morning that I have extended myself in love very much and I feel
good about that. I am very grateful to those who have extended love to me and
choose to focus on the positive. Thank you for sharing your light...it is so deeply
appreciated!

JAYNE, YOU ARE PROGRESSING TOWARDS LIGHT AND LOVE OF GOD....COMPARING OURSELVES WITH OTHERS IS A WRONG TURN IN OUR PATH. WE MUST LOVE EVERYONE UNCONDITIONALLY. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH, AND I WALK BESIDE YOU AS COMPANIONS ALONG OUR WAY.

The calmer you grow, the more you will see the reflection of the universe within you.

~~ Paramhansa Yogananda

Once love is born, you have a center. Once love is born, you are centered -- and everything falls in tune with the center. You become an orchestra, a beautiful harmony.

~~Osho

You must live in the present,
launch yourself on every wave,
find your eternity in each moment.

~~Henry David Thoreau

Listen to your heart and follow it ....or it will find a million ways to remind you that there is something missing." ~UNKNOWN

"You have to trust your inner knowing. If you have a clear mind and an open heart, you won't have to search for direction. Direction will come to you."

-Phil Jackson

Embrace the joy that sings its holy song
in the tunes of gentle blessings.....

~~ "Sacred Sanctuary", Jayita Bhattacharjee

When you let go of trying to get more of what you don't really need, it frees up oceans of energy to make a difference with what you have. When you make a difference with what you have it expands.

- Lynn Twist -

t must be those brief moments
when nothing has happened - nor is going to.
Tiny moments, like islands in the ocean
beyond the grey continent of our ordinary days.
There, sometimes, you meet your own heart
like someone you've never known.

~~ Hans Børli

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates Love.

~~Lao Tzu

Because of love. I have become the giver of light.

~~ Rumi

Happiness is an inside job..” ~~William Arthur Ward

Attachments

• PHOTO GIVER OF LIGHT.jpg
    PHOTO GIVER OF LIGHT.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 661
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back