Happiness now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharon, thank you for being my sister...that means SO much to me!

It so agree that it feels more empowering to ask "what is this teaching me" than "why is this
happening to me." I was very tired last night and felt a comforting energy with me and I was
praying. I felt really comforted my that. I am learning to respond to life by choosing how my
intuition and God guide me, and when I am full of feelings it seems less clear sometimes. I
have had those wonderful clear moments where I knew in a quiet yet clear way what course
to choose. I love the simple clarity of those moments.

I love the quote "...prayer as a foundation for life." Thank you my sister...I love you!

PRAY FOR ME JAYNE, WE HAD A FIRE TESTERDAY AND NOW WE HAVE TO EVACUATE OUR FLOOR....THAT MEANS I HAVE TO BE IN MY SCOOTER FOR 10 HOURS....UGG...MAU YOU PRAY FOR ME!

You need not do anything. Remain sitting and listen, and you need not even listen, just wait, and you need not even wait, just become quiet, still and solitary, and the world will offer itself to you to be unmasked; it has no choice. It will roll in ecstasy at your feet.

~~ Franz Kafka

♥ If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile & blossom like a flower & everyone in our society will benefit from our peace." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Welcome each new development that happens in your thoughts, your feelings and your physical body as these are all becoming more sensitive. Ask your angels to assist you if you feel uncomfortable with the changes that are taking place. Be open to the changes and know that things can only get better from here! Remain open to that energy, even if it is not comfortable at first.
You are ready to SOAR in new ways. Remember that the "DEATH TO A CATERPILLAR IS LIFE FOR THE BUTTERFLY"!

Affirmation: "I feel great joy and happiness as I see life from a NEW perspective! :)

When we choose to place conditions and expectations on Love we are putting limitations and restrictions on its true power and essence. Love is pure, pristine and perfect just as it is. The power of Love is immeasurable and infinite. Love is capable of all things. There is absolutely no judgment in Love whatsoever. It transcends both time as well as space and is eternal. Love is what we all are at the core of our being. When we limit Love we are limiting who we truly are and restricting our true power. Once we choose to open our Hearts and minds fully to Love without any conditions and without all expectations we will be completely free. When we simply allow Love to freely flow exactly as it is we will see that we're all connected and wake up our True Self as well as the true power which is within us all. ♥ ~ Paul Adkins

Purification releases many things as it
separates light from darkness.
Be patient. Trust.

Know that light is doing its work
and all is well.... ((( ♥ ))) ~unknown

The peaceful warrior's way is not about invulnerability, but absolute vulnerability--to the world, to life, and to the Presence you felt. All along I've shown you by example that a warrior's life is not about imagined perfection or victory; it is about love. Love is a warrior's sword.”
~ Dan Millman

Love and appreciation are identical vibrations. Appreciation is the vibration of alignment with who-you-are. When you focus upon what you want - ;when you tell the story of how you want your life to be - you will come closer and closer to the vicinity of appreciation, and when you reach it, it will pull you toward all things that you consider to be good in a very powerful way."

- Esther Hicks

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, Spring comes, and the grass grows, by itself.
Basho

The law of love could be best understood and learned through little children.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Attachments

• photo  little yellow flower.jpg
    photo little yellow flower.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3,618
Dear Sharon, I am so sorry to hear about the fire! I am praying for you and
will all day...please keep us posted on how you are and when you are safely back
in your room!

When you say "in your scooter" do you mean while they are
cleaning up your room? You are a special and strong and beautiful soul
Sharon, I am sending you the strong light that you radiate to me and others.....

I love your thoughts on the butterfly and the beautiful writings you offer. You are
an amazing soul....prayers flow to you all day.....

Much love, Jayne

THANKS JAYNE FOR YOUR PRAYERS! NO THE FLOOF FIF NOT REACH MY ROOM, THANK GOD. BUT THEY INSIST WE ALL HAVE TO GO TO THE 2ND FLOOR WHILE THEY CLEAN THE HALLS AND DINING ROOM. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SIT IN MY SCOOTER ALL DAY. BUT I AM BEING VERY PATIENT.

You need not do anything. Remain sitting and listen, and you need not even listen, just wait, and you need not even wait, just become quiet, still and solitary, and the world will offer itself to you to be unmasked; it has no choice. It will roll in ecstasy at your feet. ~unknown

There is no Love greater than Love with no object. For then you, yourself, have become Love itself.

~~Rumi

Take your inner child out to play. Remember the innocence of a child at play and bring that energy into your life. This freedom opens up your heart and your mind to all the possibilities that are available to you and also for your angels to drop suggestions in your ears. Find the joy this child can bring to your life.

Affirmation: "I easily attract all that I need into my life; I trust that my needs will always be met; I am free.

Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them wherever they require it.

- St. Francis of Assisi -

To hear God's voice in the inner chamber of the heart,
it is first necessary to listen.....

Close the doors of the mind and listen in silence.......

The voice that you hear will be the voice of the Angels
bringing you a message......... ((( ♥ )))

~~ Franz Kafka

Love is something if you give it away. You've got to give it away. Give it away. Love is something if you give it away. You'll end up having more.

TO MAKE PICTURE LARGER JUST CLICK ON IT

Attachments

• photo  thich nhat hanh.jpg
    photo thich nhat hanh.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23,127
Sharon, I am so glad to know that you are back in your room again....thank God! Have been
thinking of you so much and with so much gratitude!

I love your thoughts of being child~like and free so angels can drop suggestions in...that really
makes my heart sing! Such deep messages again today. I love the peace offering of Thich Nhat
Hahn.

I met a woman last night who goes into parts of NY that were very effected by the storm Sandy.
She does wonderful work, and I thought how I could help her and then I thought how grateful
I am to have food, a warm house, electricity, etc., etc. and it was my mantra as I feel asleep.
I thank God for expanding my awareness.

Sharon, you are like her...a brave soul who sees possibilities....I love that. Thank you and God bless
you in your light~filled room with the Cascades shining in....

JAYNE, I HAVE TO GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS FOR THE DAY, THEN WILL BE IN MY ROOM AT 6 PM...PRAY THAT I HAVE PATIENCE TODAY. I AM GRATEFUL THAT I AM SO WELL TAKEN CARE OF HERE. GRATITUDE WILL BE MY MANTRA TODAY. I LOVE WHAT THAT LADY IS DOING, IF I COULD HELP HER I WOULD. LOVE YOU!

At the end of the day all that is ever really important in life is the love we felt, the loving acts we preformed, the loving words we spoke, the loving thoughts we held.

That hurt we embrace becomes joy. Call it to your arms where it can change.
~Rumi

A little child
a shining star
a stable rude,
the door ajar.
Yet in that place
so crude, forlorn,
The Hope of all
the world was born.
~~Anonymous

I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life." I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

~~Maya Angelou

When we are fully conscious of what we can do, there is no power in the universe that can prevent us. The Christ story illustrates this. When the time for the Christ to appear had come, the Inn seemed to be closed, and no home to receive him. But an idea, whose time has come, must find its fulfillment. The lowly manger became a shrine to glory, which completely transcended everything around it. The most mundane expression is covered with light when the emphasis is placed upon the spiritual reality. The Wise Men had to come from the four corners of the earth in adoration. The mystics throughout the ages have known that nothing can hold back that which is their rightful heritage."
- Dr. Robert H. Bitzer

One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of pure love and reverence for all of life will counterbalance the negativity of 750,000 individuals who calibrate at the lower weakening levels.
~~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
~~Dr. Martin Luther King

The heart knows the deeper truth of its love for God. It knows this because it has been created in this way. Only the mind may doubt, object, protest, or turn away. The deepest heart is eternally faithful because it is connected with the soul.

Faithfulness is the heart's gift of love to God.

~~Julie Redstone

Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.~~ Nicholas Sparks

"The heart has become separated from the truth of its universal love, and thinks of love as particular. It is both particular and universal and must return to its roots in a life of love that includes all."~unkown

Attachments

• PHOTO BLOOMING TREE BY WATERFALL.jpg
    PHOTO BLOOMING TREE BY WATERFALL.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 410
Dear Sharon, Are you back in your room now? I have thought of you so much
and sent prayers; prayers of gratitude for you. How are you my friend?

These readings light up my day. Rumi is magically inspiring! In meditation I often
see parts of my hurt self and hug her, saying loving, soothing words, this has
helped often.

I love that only LOVE can drive out darkness, I so appreciate the direction and
guidance. I have several decisions to make and I want to come from my highest
light. Thank you again Sharon, for wisdom, even as you had to move temporarily,
you still shine you light...you are so generous and loving my friend! God bless you
and please let us know how you are today! Much Love, Jayne

I HAD TO SPEND 10 HOURS ON MY SCOOTER YESTERDAY, VERY TIRING....BUT TODAY I GET TO BE IN MY ROOM....YIPPEEEE~I CAN BARELY STAND UP WHEN I AM SITTING ALL DAY ON MY SCOOTER....YES, LOVE DRIVES OUT ALL DARKNESS!

"Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot. Seek the path that demands your whole being." Rumi

"It is our belief that the love of possessions is a weakness to be overcome. Its appeal is to the material part, and if allowed its way, it will in time disturb one's spiritual balance. Therefore, children must early learn the beauty of generosity. They are taught to give what they prize most, that they may taste the happiness of giving."~ Ohiysa, Wahpeton Santee Sioux

"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation."~ Lao Tzu

"The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself." ~Henry Miller

"Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shaped the person you are today." ~Doe Zantamata

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." ~Emerson

Everybody can be great, because everybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve...You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love.

- Martin Luther King, Jr. -

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
Mother Teresa

This bright, new day... complete with 24 hours of opportunities, choices, and attitudes… a perfectly matched set of 1440 minutes.This unique gift, this one day, cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded. Handle with care. Make the most of it. There is only one to a customer.

~~Author Unknown

Because of Love I have become the Giver of Light.~~ Rumi

The things that we consider good, like creativity, intelligence, positivity, joy, and compassion do not come from the thinking mind. They come from intuition, awareness and the Heart. The thinking mind is always second guessing and filled with limitations. When we over think and over analyze it separates our Heart from our mind and causes our intuition to wither away. Instead of choosing to let the thinking mind guide you choose to feel with the Heart. Trust your intuition as well as the Heart and use your awareness to unlock all of the infinite possibilities in every moment. They will illuminate everything which is truly needed and take us exactly where we need to be. ♥ ~Paul Adkins

You'll discover that real love is millions of miles past falling in love with anyone or anything. When you make that one effort to feel compassion instead of blame or self-blame, the heart opens again and continues opening. ~~ Sara Paddison

Be still and quiet the voices within, let love flow over you and just be for a moment. We are always with you offering you respite and support from your busy day. This action will help you feel peace and serenity, centered and grounded, and of course loved. Sit quietly so that you can feel the stillness that is within you. At any time during the day you find yourself confused or sad, remember this beautiful energy and watch as your body sinks into the love and you feel your mind clear and hope returns.
~Excerpt from Sharon Taphorn

Attachments

• photo burning candle.jpg
    photo burning candle.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 14,222
Dearest Sharon, again I am so sorry that you had to sit in your scooter for 10 hours!
Are you back now? God bless you...I have thought of you so much these past days.
You are such a light Sharon....

I love the writings and again Rumi speaks to my very core. I have some decisions to make
that require my deepest heart's wisdom and reading words like this help. I was awake
last night and when I reviewed my day and thought of times that I extended LOVE, I felt
more relaxed. A "giver of light" as Rumi says....so inspiring.

Today being 12~12~12 there are many spiritual people offering free meditations and talks
to inspire us to raise our vibration to love. I want to be part of the solution....offer my love
to myself and others.

Grateful to you Sharon, please let us know if you are back in your room for good and know that
you help so many! Much love, Jayne

I AM BACK IN MY ROOM FOR NOW....THANK GOD! YES, TODAY IS VERY BLESSED ESPECIALLY WITH OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE.SHE IS THE ONE WHO LOOKS AFTER THE POOR. Jayne,may the miracle of the Christmas season find you...and fill your life and those you love with peace, joy and love

Affirmation: "I feel the strength and love within me that is of Creator Light. If I am afraid or unsure, I remember that I am loved, I am surrounded by support and I draw my strength from this knowledge."

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.~~Helen Keller

"We cannot adjust the direction of the wind but we can always adjust our sails.~unknown

"I deepen my experience of God through prayer, meditation, and forgiveness." - Marianne Williamson

All that is necessary in this moment is to embrace the love."
-VERONICA

Believe in Love's infinite journey, for it is your own , For You Are Love.
-Rumi-

You are the light of my Heart and the comfort of my Soul.
-Rumi-

Let silence convey the song of Beauty. Let the heart sing through the snows of life. Let the moment be what it seems to be. Peace & Beauty are always there, inside. Therefore, hear the call of Peace & Beauty always, if these are what you seek. ♥ ~unknown

The world today is hungry not only for bread but hungry for love; hungry to be wanted, to be loved.~~Mother Theresa ♥

“The light will always find us if we move with a little trust."~unknown

When you seek a place of Harmony and Light within your being, the heavens rejoice, and your life becomes a reflection of that still point of Balance.~~Shanta Gabriel

Patience is the companion of wisdom.
~St. Augustine

We are radiant beings of magnificence and power. We are One with the Oneness. We are motes of Source. We are beautiful and brave. We have been through so much to be where we are. And now we stand on the cusp of a choice to decide where we will go next. Be true to yourself. Choose with your heart. Choose with Love. Release the fear. Become everything that you already truly are! ~unknown

"Let nature be your teacher."
~ William Wordsworth

Listen to your heart. Listen to the simple wisdom inside of you.
~~Prem Rawat, Amaroo

Attachments

• photo beautiful purple flower.jpg
    photo beautiful purple flower.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4,216
I am so happy that you are back safe in your room Sharon! And thank you too for the
Christmas~wish blessing.

I have been extending myself in love to some family members
and then letting go of the results. All the readings today support my heart's wisdom and
they really comfort me today.

You write such soulful affirmations..... I so choose to live more and more open~heartedly and
it has taken courage and a deep decision to follow my heart, even when its guidance seems
so out of my comfort zone. I see that not following my heart really is truly being out of my
true comfort zone, because I feel it...that calling.

The music of Handel's Messiah has been filling my mind. I am choosing to know that I am guided and
loved. I think of you so often Sharon....may Love and Christmas blessings shine on you!

Dearest friend, how are you today? I think of you so much with such gratitude!

I am so grateful to feel more peace, the peace that comes from loving myself and others.
"...love's infinite journey..." as Rumi so beautifully wrote and lived.

JAYNE I SENT YOU AN EMAIL ABOUT WHY I DID NOT POST YESTERDAY ....LOVE YOU MUCH

SHINE BRIGHTLY ALWAYS.....

yes, they all knew darkness,
and yet -
they freely and easily offered light.
they shone so brightly,
she had to believe.
watching the light,
and touching her heart,
she whispered, 'i believe.'

~~terri st. cloud

Walk so that your footprints bear only the marks of peaceful joy and complete freedom. To do this, you have to learn to let go – let go of your sorrows, let go of your worries. That is the secret of walking meditation.

~~Thich Nhat Hanh

If the tree branch does not consider himself a failure when he bends in response to the wind, then why do we, when we’re unable to remain mentally, spiritually, or physically stable during life’s storms? How much better to be like the branch, that bends without shame during life’s storms, then bobs with relief as gentle as a sigh when the winds grow calm again, grateful only that he'd held on.

~~ Sandra Kring

You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are.

~~Eckhart Tolle

"Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be."
~ Joy Page

"Each day provides its own gifts."
~ Marcus Aurelius

In every moment, whether painful or joyful,

God's light and life are upholding you.

Therefore, never think at any time that you

are truly alone.

For no matter what you feel, God's heart

is feeling it with you.~~Julie Redstone, Light Reflections

your inner voice is the voice of the soul...follow it.”~~terri st. cloud

"The spiritual life is a call to action. But it is a call to ... action without any selfish attachment to the results."

-- Eknath Easwaran

Many of us feel deeply that we want to make a difference -- we want our lives to mean something in the bigger scheme of life. While this is a noble motive, we might want to explore what lies at its root.

Does the drive to make a difference arise from ego’s need to feel worthy? If my ego is not convinced that I matter, I may want visible proof that I do by making some kind of impact on life.

Soul doesn’t need proof that it’s worthy. Soul thrives in being awake and connected. Perhaps if we let go of the pressure we feel from our ego’s need to be recognized, we will be more open and able to simply live soulfully. And by doing that, we WILL make a difference!

"A person’s worth is contingent upon who he is, not upon what he does, or how much he has. The worth of a person, or a thing, or an idea, is in being, not in doing, not in having."

-- Alice Mary Hilton

Attachments

• PHOTO  PRAYER LOTUS.jpg
    PHOTO PRAYER LOTUS.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,148
So wonderful to see you here again Sharon...shining your light!

I love the writings today. I love that many of these writers, probably all of them, knew
great challenges and yet followed their hearts to a higher state. I am so comforted
by the thought not to judge myself for bending in the wind as does a branch...I have
never heard that or thought of it and it really soothes!

And being in "...peaceful joy and complete freedom..." as Thich Nhat Hanh lives his life
is so uplifting. I have tied my peace and happiness to others for too long. I read these
words and believe that there is a higher, truer way. This gives me a new peace and happiness.

Infusing myself with these words, prayer, affirmations and asking for God's guidance is
making changes in my life and I choose this with all my heart!

I am happy thinking about the loving things that I did or thought during my day, and that
thought and my affirmations are how I close each day. This is how I am able to fall asleep
and I am so grateful for that!

So grateful to be here.....thank you!

JAYNE, I CANT GET THE IMAGE OF THOSE CHILDREN WHO ARE DEAD IN CONNECTICUT, PRAYING FOR THEIR FAMILIES, THAT THEY SOMEHOW FIND PEACE IN THIS MADNESS.

Live Simply . Love Generously . Care Deeply .
Speak Kindly . Leave the Rest To God

There are so many ways to pray for and with creation, to listen within and include the earth in our spiritual practice. Whatever way we are drawn to wonder or pray, what matters is always the attitude we bring to this intimate exchange: wh
ether our prayers are heartfelt rather than just a mental repetition. It is always through the heart that our prayers are heard, even if we first make the connection in our feet or hands. Do we really feel the suffering of the earth, sense its need? Do we feel this connection with creation, how we are a part of this beautiful and suffering being? Then our prayers are alive, a living stream that flows from our heart. Then every step, every touch, will be a prayer for the earth, a remembrance of what is sacred. We are a part of the earth calling to its Creator, crying in its time of need.

~~Llewellyn Vaughan

Within the new consciousness of an evolving world, there are no mistakes, just lessons to be learned and integrated. The past is now in the process of integrating into our future aspects -- at the core we find a new level of Self Love. Are we ready for an evolved understanding of what it means to Love -- to Love the Self within the greater schematics of an evolving Soul?

As we open our lives and hearts to a new expression and vibration of reality for all of humanity -- let us remember that inversion is a state of grace within which everything once sacrificed and lost is being returned to us now -- the Soul and all fragmentation are in joyous reunion. Never has there been other -- it was/is all you. It was/is all Love..... ((( ♥ )))

~~DeeAnne Hampton

PRAYER FOR CONNECTICUT

For those who bear tonight the unbearable burden
of unimaginable grief,
who in their agony yell at the forces of fate...
For those who moan and those who faint,
for those who rage and those who pray,
we moan and pray along with you.
For tonight, those were our children too.
Dear God, May a legion of angels
come upon these parents.
Bring to them an otherworldly touch,
an otherworldly comfort,
an otherworldly sense that their children are well --
that they are safe with God
and shall be with them always.
Give to those who grieve what no mortal can give...
the touch of Your Hand upon their heart.
May all touched by this darkness
be Lit by Your grace.
Please wipe away all tears, dear God.
as only You can do.
Amen

Marianne Williamson

PEACE

Attachments

• PHOTO DOVE IN FLIGHT.jpg
    PHOTO DOVE IN FLIGHT.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,843
Status